1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y u b sayin' dat bro?

450303268_580382.gif

Some lovely pics in this thread guys! Keep them coming! :clap Here are some more that I took of Arnold. One of my grail pieces for sure. I just love him! Still trying to find the right camera.

Ryan

6zuemh.jpg

2vmd00m.jpg

28cod1j.jpg

2z7q64z.jpg

15xoao0.jpg

24zzla0.jpg

1hqlpj.jpg

2h72vzc.jpg

dmpvv4.jpg

112g5ly.jpg

mw60ly.jpg

rh63qq.jpg

21otvgn.jpg

s1nsqb.jpg

2h7o03c.jpg

23mvd5.jpg

unboxed this bad boy yesterday and my first impressions are that it is a great figure. Still need to do the neck mod and am going to do the collar mod as well. But right out of the box, it looks great to me.

Superb shots DA and Ryan! :clap :duff

So jealous :lol I still need to wait until next Monday when I get charged.

EDIT I might actually ask SSC to change my flex again and just make it Wednesday. I need dis nao.

Last edited:
Something I realized about the rifle is it's sling... it's not in the film. Outside of him reloading it, it's not there.

Scroll to 3:04.

Anyway to get the sling off without cutting it?

Crazy good pics on this page... :clap

Funny you mention the slings, I was watching this yesterday and noticed the same thing, except in that one shot of flipping the ammo around.

Something I realized about the rifle is it's sling... it's not in the film. Outside of him reloading it, it's not there.

Scroll to 3:04.

Anyway to get the sling off without cutting it?

Should be via the little metal loops that hold it on?

As I discovered after cutting it off one of mine. :slap

You're right though, the sling isn't there until he finds them at the motel.

Thank you my Terminator brothers :duff

@ Snake, you can take the gun sling off :wink1:

Crazy good pics on this page... :clap

Funny you mention the slings, I was watching this yesterday and noticed the same thing, except in that one shot of flipping the ammo around.

Should be via the little metal loops that hold it on?

As I discovered after cutting it off one of mine. :slap

You're right though, the sling isn't there until he finds them at the motel.

So it does come off without destroying the sling? It bugged me when I first saw people displaying this and thought something was off, and bam the sling was it.

I think I will have to make do with my bashed Matrix, I doubt HT will ever make a Commando fig, (Hope I'm wrong), especially with the Star Wars line (the new Iron Man line. I fear) & all the Marvel movies coming out in the next few years.

Yeah you probably will be better off. I don't see them going back and doing a cult film like Commando. Although I'm surprised they did The Crow. I think HT only wants to do Arnie as Terminator since we haven't seen any other release of him from anything else in years. I wish they'd do a Dutch 2.0.

Back