1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really did not like the blood washed into the endo parts since T1 skin appears to only be wrapped over the endo and not molded onto it. Every time we see the endo eye socket or open cheek it's pretty nice and shiny inside, so that's what I did with mine here. I also enhanced the flesh tone to look more sickly on the full BD head and made him look more determined. I didn't bother doing the flesh mod on the shoot out head since I display him with the glasses, but I did clean up the blood around the socket just to know that it's more accurate behind the lenses.

I also did the neck stuffing mod and the paper clip trick for the collar. I'll eventually bloody the right knee of the full BD version.

EndoEyeCleaned.jpg

EndoEyeCleaned2.jpg

BDFull.jpg

BDFaceProfile.jpg

BDFace02.jpg

BDFace03.jpg

Yup that's the spot Nathan! Great job on cleaning the endo parts. Did you dry brush silver or remove the blood somehow, if so what did you use? I might want to try this out.

I just used Alclad II Chrome. It's formulated for airbrushing, but for such a small area, brushing it with a tiny brush is fine. I just shook the bottle and flipped the cap upside-down and dipped my brush into it. It's as perfectly shiny as whatever HT used for the endo parts. Maybe shinier.

Mine was FINALLY delivered, SO late and SO dark it'll have to wait till morning. At least the shipper looks mint.

I just used Alclad II Chrome. It's formulated for airbrushing, but for such a small area, brushing it with a tiny brush is fine. I just shook the bottle and flipped the cap upside-down and dipped my brush into it. It's as perfectly shiny as whatever HT used for the endo parts. Maybe shinier.

Thanks for the answer. Great tip.

A-dev, I sent you a PM. Go check it out.

Thanks man. Naturally though I was out having a life (as coincidently recommended by SMC92) and tonight, of course, is when Toy Anxiety puts it up for order. Every other night of the goddamn week I'm religiously standing by, waiting, but no, tonight, tonight is the night - of ****ing course - that the parts go up for order.

*sigh*

Anyway, at least the head and the body were still available so I ordered those and will be able to get my eye-surgery bash up and running minus the correct colour pants.

It must have come up as soon as you left too. Because you were all green, I looked at the link again, copied it, PMed you, waited a second, went back here, then you weren't green anymore. :lol

I did the exact opposite. Last couple of days I've been lazy and not checking. I come home at about 8:40, then log on and bam, "OH ****, PUT ALL THIS IN THE CART". I wouldn't have even checked if I didn't see Toy Anxiety bumped their thread as I was scanning the forum.

Swear to god, the exact ****ing thing happened with DX13 when I was looking for parts from that. I'm sitting there like an arse, just waiting, every ****ing night, and the parts go up for order on my bowling night, gone by the time I get home and log back in.

Granted not everything was gone this time, as I said I was able to order the head and body....prices weren't awesome to be honest and I'll probably have to pay customs on those if the last time is anything to go by but looking at those ebay auctions was just annoying the **** out of me, with these gob$h!tes bidding stupidly early, knocking the prices way up, well before the close of the auctions....so **** it. I think I'd rather pay a price TA is asking outright rather than acquiesce to these ****ing ebay buffoons with their stupid early bids.

Last edited:
i got my shipment!!!! yes.... looks awesome!!! - however now i am torn apart, i wanted to display the same in the iconic pose with shades on him but the other sculpt is also a rockstar... sucks!!! btw... he does not wear a belt right? i dont have a belt on my figure pants ....

Swear to god, the exact ****ing thing happened with DX13 when I was looking for parts from that. I'm sitting there like an arse, just waiting, every ****ing night, and the parts go up for order on my bowling night, gone by the time I get home and log back in.

Granted not everything was gone this time, as I said I was able to order the head and body....prices weren't awesome to be honest and I'll probably have to pay customs on those if the last time is anything to go by but looking at those ebay auctions was just annoying the **** out of me, with these gob$h!tes bidding stupidly early, knocking the prices way up, well before the close of the auctions....so **** it. I think I'd rather pay a price TA is asking outright rather than acquiesce to these ****ing ebay buffoons with their stupid early bids.

To dev absolutely losing his s---.

ff56b0f4-4f50-408f-bfe3-492d90b3eb39_toast2.gif

The thing I hate is when the ebay sellers break down new things, again and start the prices at the prices the previous bidders/winners bid them up to. There's no winning.

Remember those Robocop parts with those bidders paying $450 for just some arms, legs and a torso? Well I kept watching those get put up and ended up scoring the torso and neck peg for $40. Pretty cheap compared to the $150 one someone paid a few auctions back. I saw people weren't biting anymore on the auctions with zero bids and figured "I got this, I can get those legs, arms and head for cheap now". Nope. Now the seller starts it at the prices they ended at when bidders were bidding them up (for ex. instead of starting at 5 bucks they start the auction at $90)! :lol

The thing I hate is when the ebay sellers break down new things, again and start the prices at the prices the previous bidders/winners bid them up to. There's no winning.

Remember those Robocop parts with those bidders paying $450 for just some arms, legs and a torso? Well I kept watching those get put up and ended up scoring the torso and neck peg for $40. Pretty cheap compared to the $150 one someone paid a few auctions back. I saw people weren't biting anymore on the auctions with zero bids and figured "I got this, I can get those legs, arms and head for cheap now". Nope. Now the seller starts it at the prices they ended at when bidders were bidding them up (for ex. instead of starting at 5 bucks they start the auction at $90)! :lol
I ended up buying both a shirt and body for this guy last night, but all things considered it would probably be a better move to just buy another entire figure or two and offload the stuff I don't want. I would like to keep my pants, boots, and jacket (to the extent that I can without having glued down collars) a bit more uniform for my T1 figures than they are at the moment, and actually buying a couple more then selling some of my Tech Noir/custom parts would help with that. Now, I've got 3 pairs of Tech Noir boots (for both my new guys and the parking garage T-800), 1 pair of the new boots (for my Tech Noir figure), 2 Tech Noir pants (for variations of that figure), one pair of Guevara pants (for my police shootout), one pair of the new ones (truck scene), only one of the new jackets so I'm using a DX-10 one for my truck scene bash, etc.

Back