1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In any case this bickering is pointless (as usual)..
richard-leparmenti_2566944b.jpg

I always thought Arnold would portray the scientist who creates the T-800 'in his own image' to explain why they look the way they do. Not sure how that jibes with the timeline of machines-making-machines.

Its a funny spoof scene. But it's silly even beyond the obvious reasons - there's already a human model for the T-800 before Skynet has taken over? Before the war? So they're skipping right to T-800s? And model 101 versions of the T-800 at that?

And if humans, rather than skynet, have chosen this Sgt Candy dude then won't they know exactly who to look for when skynet starts deploying them later on?

edit - by the way Vintij, exactly what I had in mind when I said that :lol

Last edited:
Hot Toys MMS: 269 T3 Rise of the Machines Sergeant Candy collectible figure (with ex. life cast of head for future Terminators!)

Was waiting for that. :lol

To think, I was being cautiously optimistic that this turnaround in discussion with us making fun of the common enemy of the franchise, T3, would deter anyone from any more Cameron Terminator bashing (as well as uniting us all) . . . guess not. All we need is P. in here to truly make it a party.

Its a funny spoof scene. But it's silly even beyond the obvious reasons - there's already a human model for the T-800 before Skynet has taken over? Before the war? So they're skipping right to T-800s? And model 101 versions of the T-800 at that?

And if humans, rather than skynet, have chosen this Sgt Candy dude then won't they know exactly who to look for when skynet starts deploying them later on?

edit - by the way Vintij, exactly what I had in mind when I said that :lol
:hi5:

Yep - the whole premise of that little cut scene is STUPID. :lol

yeah goatface > cyborg, right.
i wonder why difappio is so obsessed with visiting T1 threads and fapping for T2 there. something majorly wrong with his teen head. must go away in a decade, but until then all terminator thread will be ****ted with his fanatism.

tumblr_muq78wbfxz1rshr5to1_500.png

Last edited:
Back