Hot Toys - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, an actual picture of their 1/4 scale endo.

as of right now, this battle HT > EB (because i'm not certain EB's endo, is really their endo)

I've avoided posting in here as im not sure what i think. Well, i know i think the 1:4 looks perfect. And it is an iconic look as a Predator and an Alien. Yet, as iconic a look as it is i dont think the play factor is there with Endo's. And i dont really play with my toys but i do repose them every now and then. I just dont think its something id do with this. I owned the T-700 endo and i literally put it on ebay the night i got it.

Totally going to get a 1/4 endo to display with my Terminator 1 PF.
Looks awesome.

i thought i saw approx 400,,could've been looking at the enterbay thread though:slap

The EB figure will probably cost a lot more that HT, because EB probably don't have anywhere near the manufacturing power and experience that HT do.

This looks awesome

I imagine it will make a lot of people happy who love this franchise

I'm personally happy with just the T800 skin and all, but congrats to those with massive boners over this! Genuine!

Re: HOT TOYS 1/4-Scale Endoskeleton

I wonder did HT really plan to announce this today? Obviously they had it in the works already.

Well anyway. Looks ****ing amazing. Excuse me while cry into my pillow at the amount of money I'm going to be spending.

:lol Seriously! Too much awesomeness!:horror:panic:

Re: HOT TOYS 1/4-Scale Endoskeleton

Price may force me to get the HT endo.
I have just got a job so should be fine fingers crossed!

529854_10150631890837344_58690437343_9401778_1378874773_n.jpg

Is it just me, or are the 1/4's feet on the wrong legs?
The feet look reversed.

They do look a little weird, but that could just be the lighting and camera making them look that way. :dunno I can't wait to see the full reveal for this.

Wow this looks amazing. And it's the first product that both Enterbay and HT are doing, so waiting to see which will be better will be interesting! HT have definitely got off to a flying start though, man it looks gorgeous.

This is the insane month of Terminator stuff- like HT and EB will each try to out trump each other every day..unheard of and amazing!

Wow this looks amazing. And it's the first product that both Enterbay and HT are doing, so waiting to see which will be better will be interesting! HT have definitely got off to a flying start though, man it looks gorgeous.

Let's see which one turns out better! 1/4 endos are a must for me!

EB most likely will have large metal content while HT will not..not sure of prices but I'll bet HT will try to go lower price point to undercut EB. I think they will be different enough from each other...

Not necessarily. All depends on the type of metal they use. Plastic is getting more expensive all the time as well.

there's no reason HT or EB would make their Endos out of all metal, the full size 1:1 and 1:2 Endos aren't even close to all metal, it won't happen.

EB most likely will have large metal content while HT will not..not sure of prices but I'll bet HT will try to go lower price point to undercut EB. I think they will be different enough from each other...

Which ever one is more accurate will get my money, it's that simple.

Is it just me, or are the 1/4's feet on the wrong legs?
The feet look reversed.

:lol They are. It's like when I was a kid and for whatever reason, without the help of my parents would put my shoes on the wrong feet. :D

I just pictured a HT's employee being yelled at to assemble that pic ASAFP! "Hurry the ____ up, Enterbay just re-won the internet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back