Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome figure. So happy.
5de00c40ad780eb8403acd3009319ef5.jpg

e7913d339f0b2b09535f71c17f5d6700.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deluxe should be landing from Sideshow in the next couple of days...really looking forward to it after seeing all these great pics.:yess:

**** dude. He looks so good in those pics. I 100% regret ordering from BBTS -_- I should've just waited and bought it on SS.

Thanks! I ordered Kylo Ren through BBTS, and it came roughly 4 weeks after Sideshow started shipping. The only upside to ordering through BBTS is that you save some money on shipping.

Thanks! I ordered Kylo Ren through BBTS, and it came roughly 4 weeks after Sideshow started shipping. The only upside to ordering through BBTS is that you save some money on shipping.

Yeah, that was my thought. But I probably would just pay the extra $20 to have it now if I could! lol
I can't wait to pose this figure with Resistance Rey

Yeah, that was my thought. But I probably would just pay the extra $20 to have it now if I could! lol
I can't wait to pose this figure with Resistance Rey

Kylo Ren was probably delayed because of the Christmas season. Maybe since things are quieter now, they'll ship Luke earlier.

Tomorrow Luke arrives. Have to play the UPS game of not missing the door or he runs off and disappears like Batman

This is the Hobo Luke thread, right?

I wish someone would change the thread title to the name of this particular version of Luke. Hobo Luke. He will forever be.

I think this will be the best TLJ Luke.

Just watched some video reviews of this on YouTube. Really looking forward to it - looks like a real solid effort here.

Now for you fortunate folk getting this in the next few weeks, please post LOTS of pics for those of us with a wait in front of 'em....:)

Tomorrow Luke arrives. Have to play the UPS game of not missing the door or he runs off and disappears like Batman

I was home all day waiting for the UPS delivery... and I STILL missed him!

I'm not sure that the delivery person even knocked on my door!

Mine should arrive tomorrow(Friday)...but given how sketchy deliveries get out here I won't bet the house on it:wink1:

So what's your opinion of it Otter?

I was home all day waiting for the UPS delivery... and I STILL missed him!

I'm not sure that the delivery person even knocked on my door!

I authorize all my packages from sideshow through UPS mychoice so I don't have to be home when they arrive. Other option is sending them to a UPS store.

I authorize all my packages from sideshow through UPS mychoice so I don't have to be home when they arrive. Other option is sending them to a UPS store.

I just authorized mine also. My delivery driver has not buzzed my door before and I saw the truck pull away. Had to wait over the weekend to get my package which while not the end of the world sure made me angry.

I have this coming tomorrow. This will put me at no less than 10 Luke figures. I think I have more Luke's than any other character, including Iron Man.

Mine should arrive tomorrow(Friday)...but given how sketchy deliveries get out here I won't bet the house on it:wink1:

So what's your opinion of it Otter?

I won't be unboxing until later tonight, so you'll probably know what he's like before I will. :D

c661ce5a41c5488d0169e50350d450a0.jpg
4a841588035e5ea5d36268bb0ef574d0.jpg
0c9b65fc8aa7aeee0e32abf71c2ac810.jpg

Great figure! I'll be messing around with him more later, the lighting in MN is a dark, dismal cold hell currently.

Looks fantastic! Can't wait!

Is the poncho material as light and thin as TLJ Kylo's cape? Portrait and figure details look great. Post more shots! :)

Back