Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I feel you. I see all these other people talk about starting to wind down their collecting, and meanwhile I already have 20 figures on preorder and it's only the first day of January!

Dang! 20? After I receive TLJ Luke and Wolf Predator 2.0, I'll have nothing left on PO.

I'm definitely at a spot where I'm winding down my collecting.

I really love how they loaded this figure up with accessories for so many display options.

I really love how they loaded this figure up with accessories for so many display options.

I really love how many ways you can pose him , here’s one of my shots

01caaf2e19c7445cb25975014efd328a.jpg

Really looking forward to having this one in hand.

I really enjoyed TLJ and this is my favourite look for Luke from the film...

Has anyone else NOT gotten a shipping soon notice from SSC? Are they batching this one out too like the Emperor?

I ordered the deluxe from SS. Hope they ship out soon. Surprised that they don't have it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the deluxe version, and it’s being charged on the 11th and probably shipping out the next day.

I ordered the deluxe version, and it’s being charged on the 11th and probably shipping out the next day.

Thank you. Guessing the preauthorizations will get charged tomorrow and ship out Friday. That is my hope anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back