Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic! Can't wait!

Is the poncho material as light and thin as TLJ Kylo's cape? Portrait and figure details look great. Post more shots! :)

Yes the poncho is just like the material used for Kylos cape. Very soft and can drape nicely. I'm going to remove his man purse because it doesn't let the material of the jacket hang as well.

If I had a camera other than my iPhone I would post better shots. I'm bringing him with me to work tomorrow where I have better controlled lighting. The face is remarkable in hand! I tried to get some close up shots of his face but could not do anything satisfactory. Best Hamill likeness by far. I actually love the ROTJ portrait but this one is far better at capturing every nuance of his facial features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Removed his purse and like it better. Looks less like a Hobbit.

22340b195ecf1c230e33b756337658e3.jpg

And one with the hood up. Hard to get the hood shaped right given the vast amount of hair he has. I'll futz more later, I think the poncho doesn't help getting the hood to lay right.
ad8fddb3cb6462060f37501b9cc15c31.jpg

Removed his purse and like it better. Looks less like a Hobbit.

22340b195ecf1c230e33b756337658e3.jpg

And one with the hood up. Hard to get the hood shaped right given the vast amount of hair he has. I'll futz more later, I think the poncho doesn't help getting the hood to lay right.
ad8fddb3cb6462060f37501b9cc15c31.jpg

Ok so firstly, it’s a “satchel” and it’s awesome. (Indiana Jones has one). And secondly, you need to have Luke carry his backpack differently. He looks like he’s on his way out to Bingo with the ladies. Ha!!

Just bustin your stones! Seriously an AWESOME figure and great pics! Ha!

0c9b65fc8aa7aeee0e32abf71c2ac810.jpg

Great figure! I'll be messing around with him more later, the lighting in MN is a dark, dismal cold hell currently.

Looks good! I'm still gonna pass and go for the Crait version as I only need/want 1 version of ST Luke. Also love that you have a CED of Star Wars there! I grew up with Star Wars and Empire on CED when I lived in Germany. Might still have them. I should have the player too but the belt has unfortunately broken.

Cant wait to get mine in, the figuarts version is my favourite figure they did last year, this one looks so damn good. Only wish was for fisted hands but oh well

Cant wait to get mine in, the figuarts version is my favourite figure they did last year, this one looks so damn good. Only wish was for fisted hands but oh well

Yeah, it's interesting that they haven't done fists for any of these hands. They were used for the other Luke and ANH Obi too. I think maybe even for Han?

The purse is terrible. Indy’s satchel this is not, this one looks like he’s heading to the farmers market. I was too lazy to take it off though, so just hid it under all the draping clothing.

Yeah if I do use the satchel, it's going to be dirtied up quite a bit more and tucked under his outfit like it was during the training scene. Since you barely even noticed it on him there.

eerrr.JPG

Awesome figure and awesome display! And lol about the cold dismal hell of MN. :lol

Is that a legit 1978-79 MOC Luke or is it the VOTC variety?

Oh heck no, VOTC variety. That is a vintage Video Disc though. I still remember having to switch the disc midway through the movie. We watched it so many times that when Tarkin says "terminate her, immediately" I still half expect it to stop and switch sides.

I'm super impatient and ordered Luke on Secret Compass. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, they have a coupon and free shipping atm too (might only be US). Got TLJ Luke and ESB Boba for 445 shipped.

Cancelled my order with BBTS because when I emailed them they said they had no idea when they'll be getting Luke rofl...

This arrived today...absolutely love it. The head sculpt looks so much better than any pic I've seen(no offence)...absolutely beautiful.:yess:

This arrived today...absolutely love it. The head sculpt looks so much better than any pic I've seen(no offence)...absolutely beautiful.:yess:

It truly is a beautiful figure. This may be the figure of the year for me based on the sculpt and I'm not even into Star Wars figures all that much.

How are people making the belt clip for the lightsaber, I've seen a couple of images with it but can't work out how or what materials have been used.

Sent from a point in space and time

Back