Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came in yesterday. Love it. My all time favorite look for Luke.

B7A2BD74-3DE8-47CA-BA64-524005991BEB.jpg

Man, love the pics of this figure so much. I can't wait to get him. Wish Ebay would come along with another coupon soon. :D

People are buying this even though they hated the movie? :dunno

:monkey3

I loved the movie (TLJ has become tied with ANH as my second favorite SW film after Empire) so I am getting all the Luke figures from the film. Next up will be Crait Luke which I am anxious to get.

I also got charged for Hobo Luke from SSC. Hoping to get the shipping notice tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my tracking notice. Thursday for me. I cannot believe I'm buying all versions of Luke from the sequel trilogy.

Got my tracking notice. Thursday for me. I cannot believe I'm buying all versions of Luke from the sequel trilogy.

I got mine too. It’s scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. All the photos look incredible, which usually means that he’ll be even better in hand.

After so many delays, I have FINALLY gotten a confirmation from Sideshow on shipping. I can finally put this up in my new Detolf soon.

It is Luke Skywalker after all.

True. I just didn't care for the look of him when images first appeared. But it grew on me as it represents his fall from grace. The mixed media of his clothing also helps a lot.

Luke has become my favorite SW character after TLJ so having all versions of him seemed like the right thing to do...that's at least what I'm telling my wallet currently.

True. I just didn't care for the look of him when images first appeared. But it grew on me as it represents his fall from grace. The mixed media of his clothing also helps a lot.

Luke has become my favorite SW character after TLJ so having all versions of him seemed like the right thing to do...that's at least what I'm telling my wallet currently.

I guess you're hoping that they limit Luke's different looks for Episode IX? :lol If our wallets are hurting now, just imagine a couple of flashback Lukes in Jedi gear, and a "ghost" Luke, for HT to make. Ouch!

Guaranteed Luke Skywalker will be the first Force ghost figure HT makes, depending on his outfit. Any reason to make Luke.

Guaranteed Luke Skywalker will be the first Force ghost figure HT makes, depending on his outfit. Any reason to make Luke.

I wonder if HT could/would attempt a light-up feature of some sort (maybe just on the base) to simulate the "ghostly glow?"

I guess you're hoping that they limit Luke's different looks for Episode IX? :lol If our wallets are hurting now, just imagine a couple of flashback Lukes in Jedi gear, and a "ghost" Luke, for HT to make. Ouch!

[emoji23] I am sure we will see at least 3 new looks for Luke in IX. And I will buy them because as my girlfriend put it "you are not a smart man" after seeing how much I spend on these. Oh well. I'll be buried with them because that's what Luke would have wanted.

Back