Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW....I have never collected comic related characters but this might be a exception. And if that does not work well hell it’s....JACK!!!

308741_205055592889772_138228759572456_593512_3875129_n.jpg

This might have already been said, but is it just me, or do I see 2 different headsculpts?

I think this beats out the HT's T2 T-800 as the best figure in my collection and I don't even have it yet.

And that's no easy task either, the T-800 is such an awesome figure. Definitely one of my favorites along with the 1984 Ahnuld.

It's good to see oldies, but goodies like the Terminator, Batman, Joker, Superman get some 1/6 love. And oh what love it is.

"It is not without emotion that we announce the end of Plastic Enemies.

We thank Tomm Wong Jr. for his kindness and availability.
He has always supported Hot Toys Community from the beginning, and we would not be here without him.
We will always remain appreciative of his quality work, superb achievements and great photos.

We encourage you to leave a message, you are fans or just grateful for everything he has done for the community of Hot Toys.

He now follows his own path, and we wish him good luck for the future.

Have a good trip my friend.

Hot Toys Community Staff"

He has always supported Hot Toys Community from the beginning, and we would not be here without him.
We will always remain appreciative of his quality work, superb achievements and great photos.

We encourage you to leave a message, you are fans or just grateful for everything he has done for the community of Hot Toys.

So what does that mean? No more preview pics or is there someone new taking it over? At least it's a hell of a figure to go out on.

I was wondering why there were so many pictures of this figure. I mean yeah, he always took these kind of shots, but certainly not this many. Just look at all the different poses we've seen of this figure so far.

Guess he decided to go out with a bang.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Im blown away by the likeness. It looks like the figure wont have a second hair piece.

Oh well...

Yeah it would have been nice (to be able to have two different displayed Jokers) but thats ok. I'm sure theres more to come. Could be wrong.

And that's no easy task either, the T-800 is such an awesome figure. Definitely one of my favorites along with the 1984 Ahnuld.

It's good to see oldies, but goodies like the Terminator, Batman, Joker, Superman get some 1/6 love. And oh what love it is.

In other words in an ef'n good time to be a collector :rock

Oh and "Love that Joker" :clap

Yeah it would have been nice (to be able to have two different displayed Jokers) but thats ok. I'm sure theres more to come. Could be wrong.

Judging by the reactions all over the internet (I'm seeing chatter all over the web about this, especially on facebook) I'd say the chances of more are likely. If not for Batman (he's pretty much definitive other than a damaged suit), definitely the Joker. He had so many variations in the film that I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys milked it as much as they could.

I mean, we haven't even received official spec/pics yet and people are going nuts. The Batman pics are crappy quality, water marked scans and yet it just screams quality.

Good stuff. I'm happy if these are one and done deals but if they make more, I'm sure collectors, myself included will buy them up.

Yea this is an easy buy for me. I may buy another if they made one depending on specs of course. I really wish they did have the museum joker though. that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back