Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still holding to the expectation that all 3 items won't be 1/6. Nothing in the statement of the Newsletter indicates to me that all 3 are 1/6, just one item that's supposed to be beyond these previews. Who knows what the others will be. Could be Cosbabies for all we know.

That's very true its possible that the next three offerings are one Cosbaby, one 1/4 Bust and one 1/6. If that's the case I guarantee that TDK Batman will cover all three.

I know I won't be able to swing both an orginal and new TDK batman but it is going to be a very tough decision.:monkey2

Since Original Costume Bats is due out in July I would tend to think that TDK Bats isn't going to be out until October/November. HT definitely wants you to get them both.

I know I won't be able to swing both an orginal and new TDK batman but it is going to be a very tough decision.:monkey2

I feel the same way with just Joker and Batman. Joker is a must. But so is Batman. And TDK Batman. And Two-face. And Scarecrow. And Alfred. And Gordon. And Ra's. And and and...

Well you see my problem. Want everything, but don't have the money for it. :eek:

You know, Alot of people complained about the "Chunkiness" of the last HT Batman before (which I own and love) and this new seems to exhibit the same thing, wonder why no one is complaining this time around. I for one dont realy mind it, and actually gives him some bulk.
That's because Bale wasn't TDK skinny in Begins, you're just used to the school girl skinny of the Tak fig:
2z8yhzo.jpg

fcmiqu.jpg

I don't see how people can see pics of Bale, or even the movie, and then say OMG the Takara Batman is dead on!11!!@@#

I feel the same way with just Joker and Batman. Joker is a must. But so is Batman. And TDK Batman. And Two-face. And Scarecrow. And Alfred. And Gordon. And Ra's. And and and...

Well you see my problem. Want everything, but don't have the money for it. :eek:

Well put.:D

Stupid Money!:banghead

I need Gordon next. Thanks for those pics, spliff. I LOVE the Begins suit. It's perfect in every way.

I think the new suit adds to his slenderness in TDK. He looks more built in the Begins suit. We'll see in July...

I think honestly that Gordon is a given for this line. It'll be interesting though to see whether or not he comes in a suit or his police uniform since he is featured in both. I think he'll be offered in the third round though as I really think that the Goon Joker, TDK Bats and a Scarecrow as a throwback to the BB fans who went without will be the next three on tap.

Sadly, I will actually pay that price if I have to. I'm going to hold out for a bit, though. :monkey4

I bought Joker from ebay , "studio sunny " , great if your in the UK anyway.
Still don't know about bats , is it just me or does his face look like its layered in grease ? :lol

Wow thats kind of a dissapointing price on BBTS part, I was expecting to see it at around $149.99. As for them possibly having to pay a higher cost than lets say Toys2? I don't think so, both BBTS and Toys2 had the Takara priced at $165.

I don't see why you guys are suprised the price is so high, Asia Only sale means NO distribution domestically meaning MSRP for all!

But order from Mista305!

BBTS should be buying direct from Hot Toys in HK..they do not have a NA Distributor for this stuff as its only being made for the HK and Japan Market...if they are not getting it through HT directly then they are having to buy it from a wholesaler in Japan or HK and pay a slight markup...

Back