Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobby Link Japan and Hobby Search are viable options if you want them quick and aren't afraid of importing. It'll take a bit of time before BBTS or Toys2 (or any other domestic dealer) gets them in stock.

Well then thats why, recently I sent a 2 kg box of figures to the U.K. (3-5 day delivery) It costed me $75, no lie. Canadapost blows!

let me correct my previous statement.. I just placed a wolf cleaner kit in my cart and tried to checkout.. and heres my quote

Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates

Subtotal:
$155.00
Shipping:
$244.21 are you ^^^^ing kidding me!? toys2 can suck on my..

TOTAL:
$399.21 :rotfl

baleelj2.jpg

Very likeness:rock

Would anyone besides me be keen to get a 1/6 figure of Bruce Wayne in the full League of Shadows ninja garb?? That would :rock

The Sculpt on the Joker makes me think they'll be most likely a laughing v2 sculpt

Very Kick ass figures... I know its been mentioned before but would anyone mind telling me what is Toys2 preorder policy again? Like If I pre order now and then cancle later down the road, is there a penalty charge? Also what about BBTS

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I ^^^^ing Love You Hot Toys Love You Love You Love You!

Back