Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thirty-five minutes into this and the Artisan Edition is on waitlist. The regular Collector Edition is available, but I decided to pass on that. Not worth the trouble or expense to only get what feels like a dumbed-down version of something that was supposed to be Hot Toys' artisan piece.

In.

I wonder if its worth joining waitlist for no $$$ but puts you in a cue?

I really just want to see this production piece first and then decide if I need a 3rd Joker.

Don't get discouraged by big queue numbers tomorrow, only if you are rsvp'd and logged in will you be able to purchase. Sideshow killed the Anakin rsvp site just now as well. A lot of people will not have rsvp'd and they are dead numbers in the queue.

Is there a reason why you had to be on the RSVP list to add the standard edition to your cart? I thought that was only for the artisan.

FnQNuoTWAB0fMK9.jpg:large

Might be worth it, some people might cancel anyway so we will have to see.

Nah, just closed out. No need of this until I see what HT does.

I went with InArt figuring they had to prove themselves and Joker had a good chance to come out decent. HT doesn't have to prove themselves. This is more revenge sex for them.

For the cost of this head parted out, you could get yourself a nice custom head that looks better.

Of course, you would miss out on the tongue and rolling eyes.
Nah, I don't think the sculpted hair head is going to go for custom prices, at least not at places like TA or MonkeyDepot.

Is there a reason why you had to be on the RSVP list to add the standard edition to your cart? I thought that was only for the artisan.

I'm not sure if it helped. Even with the RSVP I only got my notification 5 minutes after the link went live. By that time there were a few thousand people in the queue. It seemed like the whole Sideshow site was queued to the Joker link at that time, so anyone visiting would be added to the queue. That's just what it looked like from my end.

Back