Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the production version hair looks better than the prototype for those who got it. Will be trying to grab the sculpted sculpt through TA if possible and maybe the shoes.

To the scalpers who bought it just to resale..

good-luck-morgan-freeman.gif

Got one :yess: honestly shocked as I'm not normally this lucky with Sideshow. Scored a warehouse find during SideshowCon and now this. Hopefully my luck doesn't run out before tomorrow. Glad I didn't just give up after seeing those queue numbers.

This honestly gives me hope for Ani tomorrow, the wait will be excruciating but seems like everyone who wants this Joker is getting it
the wait will definitely be more excruciating for Anakin
I'm hoping Anakin lasts as good as this tomorrow but I feel like that one might be worse.
I think it has less numbers so might not be as lucky
Wow! Managed to get one. Still not sure about it but better to think it over with an order secured than to not have one.
That's how I feel about it. Rather have it secured than not

I logged on about 15 mins before. Queue said under 700 people ahead with estimated 48 min wait.

Was ordering within 15 minutes.

I did not get one. Got through the queue, was able to add to cart, then when I hit the checkout button my cart was suddenly empty. Sideshow’s website continues to be a POS. I hopped on the wait list.

Back