Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The queue drops fast due to people on multiple devices dipping out once they got theirs. I dropped my 3 queues after laughing at the price for a minute. Easiest pass of my life after some recent Weta peices.

Try rsvp in another tab logged in then reload your page.

lmfao! I didn't RSVP for this so its not letting me put it in my cart, it says "This item is available to RSVP registrants only"

Wasnt buying anyway but thats ridiculous

I was on the fence, but decided to pull the trigger. I had the DX Joker years ago but sold it for $600 at the time so I guess I'm not really losing money on this at $575 shipped, lol. Not cheap for sure, but since I don't have a HT Ledger Joker anymore, I'm happy to add this to the collection.

$150 extra for rooted hair? No thanks, the regular version is fine for me. Missed out on the earlier offerings and at $365 (and $515 for the real haired version)? Already expensive considering I had been mulling over hunting down a used DX version.

Waitlisted. Took about 30 minutes.

U2Gs04I.png

Took pretty much exactly 30min to sell out. Needed to be on rsvp list to get one. Anakin rsvp site seems dead.

Back