Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely don't understand the way the queue worked, but that moved mega quick. Went from over an hour wait to checkout in 20 minutes. Not sure if a lot people saw the price and balked, but I hope Anakin goes like this tomorrow....and the Stealth Capo 2.0 was like this. Maybe Sideshow figured it out.
The pricing also probably steers away scalpers a bit since you would have to sell this at $700+ to get any sort of meaningful profit from it. You're paying almost $600 for the figure itself and then would have to factor in shipping if you sell it. This is an even more tough of a sell at $700+ on the secondary market.

I started with being in the 1500s queue wise. And I was able to get one. So I think I agree that the number of people in front of each of us is likely inflated.

Just got in, started at number 1.050 in line.

Both the Artisan Edition an the sculpted one ("Collector's Edition") have the same queue, and both were still available to me!

Preordered the Collector's Edition. Could even redeem the international coupon for $25 I got from my last order, which would have expired in three days.

doubtful. My phone was queued at a little above 4000, Chrome queued at a little above 3000 and Edge queued at about 3500

Lol! I just wanted to see what to expect for tomorrow. Sheesh... maybe after Inart's DC Trinity, I'll call it quits with 1/6. It's too expensive to sustain collecting at this level.

I basically just waited on the page when it had the queue. Then it said there were 2300 ahead of me and it took about 25 minutes from there. Now order is secured. I really hope Anakin goes as smoothly.

So it let me in but it says this when I go to put one in the cart.

80FB7F4C-610E-47C5-8AF9-BAF1958E2730.jpeg

Back