Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So finally I ordered the rooted one at artcity.my, any experience with them? Anybody? I hope its legit, NRD wasnt small, but total price is quite OK, at least compared to Pop collectibles... Guess I will see how my karma works, if I get figure or I get screwed

asian-girl.gif

HeartyPiercingCrocodileskink-max-1mb.gif

Howard is insufferable. Part of me wants to order one, but his whole attitude around this release is grating.

No offense, but this type of thinking is weird. Just don't pay attention to Howard and just collect a good collectible?

Definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
I can understand the way he feels,he's in two minds of supporting a company run by someone he he feels is a d#*k,as well as other things,I wouldn't buy a Tesla,for some of the same reasons Captain Clown feels,and I don't support certain companies for a myriad of reasons no matter how good their product is,there are plenty of custom Ledgers out there as alternatives

Cancelled my pop collectibles order, I’m just going to go with Sideshow. If I can’t get the rooted I’d still be very glad to get sculpted. This shot is insane.
They have a 10% cancellation fee, right? With that, you might end up paying the same amount at the end of the day anyway, provided popcollectibles could actually guarantee stock

They have a 10% cancellation fee, right? With that, you might end up paying the same amount at the end of the day anyway, provided popcollectibles could actually guarantee stock
Yep, screwed myself over. It’s okay because I’d rather have it delivered by sideshow anyway. We live we learn. Kit is still the best from preorders by far..

If anything happens too I trust sideshow for replacements more than pop collectibles.

So finally I ordered the rooted one at artcity.my, any experience with them? Anybody? I hope its legit, NRD wasnt small, but total price is quite OK, at least compared to Pop collectibles... Guess I will see how my karma works, if I get figure or I get screwed
I've ordered something through them, haven't got my order yet but I only put an order in recently. They seem legit from digging around.🤞🏻

Back