Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1770200.gif

Good thing that I am only interested in the sculpted DX, because I have no desire to mess with their broken RSVP system ever again.

Howard’s ego is so out of control it’s funny. ”Oh, yeah. Those other guys that are making my stuff look subpar are actually using OUR stuff as reference.“ I call BS. That guy is such an egotistical asshat, it’s hilarious. People think Nanjin has an ego — sheesh!

You shouldn’t have been resting on your laurels for so long, Howard. And reusing things, using cheap materials, and then consistently jacking up your prices for less and less. Now you have competition. Oh, boohoo!

Yeah, it just sounds like hes talking about referencing DX11's scale... Its taken out of context.. People here are quick to jump to conclusions based on complete ignorance.

So they knew their DX11 was not properly scaled. They're admitting they just didn't really care when they made that product 🤣

Going back to the height, is Inart Jokor the same height as DX11?

DX11 is substantially shorter, as is Howard.

Artisan will be too.

Lol!

Artisan is taller by what the video shows. Who is Howard then referring to that copied their DX11's inaccurate scale? Customizers? Because it's definitely not Inart if their Jokor is indeed taller than DX11. And if Inart got the scale right, wouldn't it be Hot Toys possibly using Inart's as the reference?

Lol!

Artisan is taller by what the video shows. Who is Howard then referring to that copied their DX11's inaccurate scale? Customizers? Because it's definitely not Inart if their Jokor is indeed taller than DX11. And if Inart got the scale right, wouldn't it be Hot Toys possibly using Inart's as the reference?
Exactly, but they're not going to say that in their own promotional video.

Howard’s ego is so out of control it’s funny. ”Oh, yeah. Those other guys that are making my stuff look subpar are actually using OUR stuff as reference.“ I call BS. That guy is such an egotistical asshat, it’s hilarious. People think Nanjin has an ego — sheesh!

You shouldn’t have been resting on your laurels for so long, Howard. And reusing things, using cheap materials, and then consistently jacking up your prices for less and less. Now you have competition. Oh, boohoo!
Honestly the saddest part about all of this is we all loved being hot toys collectors for so many years but by the end of it before InArt came around they really took the piss out of us customers

Yeah, it just sounds like hes talking about referencing DX11's scale... Its taken out of context.. People here are quick to jump to conclusions based on complete ignorance.

I’ll be the first to admit I jumped to conclusions without seeing the video (because I REALLY do not like H.Chan) and based my ignorant opinion on those screen caps of him saying other companies used their figure as reference. That was my mistake.

Then in between all of this will come another custom sculpt that of course will also be analyzed, put on charts and comparison collages. Who knows maybe throw in another set of hands or two, maybe another jacket.... :LOL:
Or maybe in between all of this, someone will manage to make the world burn. And then it will be all ova.

Back