Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cape length I'm going to say will just touch below his heels and have no wire. These are my guesses.

God I hope not, I hope it's just a guess.

Aren't they U.S.?

But they got the other Hot Toys stuff a bit later than most others anyway.

No.

Action-HQ.com was founded in Hong Kong in 2002 to offer the most unique range of American and Asian merchandise to consumers worldwide.

What I'm most eager to check out on this one, you can't tell in photos, but it's how much range his arms have. The begins suit figure arms can't safely pose like he would to ride the Batpod for longterm display, so I wonder if maybe the TDK suit arms aren't attached to the body so he has more movement and can pose right, that'd open photo possibilities up very much if they can elevate higher than the Begins figure.

Same here, small world huh! lol. i would have loved a seperate wired cape so we can have to option to display him on the batpod or off of it. You think there will be a wired cape :huh oh and if this has been answered already, then srry, im a noob still.

There was word floating around they wired the cape, which they should for pod owners, it'll look ok with him on anyway, but the limp cape will hurt it, where if you can pose the cape to look like it's floating in the breeze behind him, that'd be badass, and there's no negative for folks getting him without the pod, you can get cool display poses with a wired cape.

I hope the cape touches the ground, even if it doesn't flow out like the Begins cape, should still flow a bit to the ground, not dangle over the ground.

Anyone receive any emails from toys2 about this yet?

Toys 2 doesn't send email notices as standard practice. You can contact them for a rough estimate when they'll be shipping their allotment or ask them to send you an email 24 hours before yours ships, that's about it, and beware sometimes that doesn't work. I asked for 24 hours notice about Joker and Batman figure, they applied it to my Joker and Batman bust order. I'd say a week, 2 weeks after Joe starts shipping his Toys2 will, that's what happened with Joker and Batman.

Can't wait to get this. So happy to hear that Joe is getting these much earlier than I anticipated.

Anyone know where i can get this figure for about $200 with shipping included? so, around $150 for the figure..and i mean not a second wave or DCD, looked all over Ebay and this figure has went up considerably in price.

Anyone know where i can get this figure for about $200 with shipping included? so, around $150 for the figure..and i mean not a second wave or DCD, looked all over Ebay and this figure has went up considerably in price.

If you cant find it, best you wait for the second wave. There should be no difference. PM Joe if he still got some to preorder or if anyone canceled their order from the first wave he ordered.

I'm getting pretty excited about this one. While I wasn't planning on owning a 1:6 bats, he's just too iconic to leave out. And if I had to choose I'd go for the new suit over the old.

man cant wait to get this figure but i must say the hype has declined due to my wanting the iron man and bank robber joker.

Joe are you sure the info Hot Toys gave you is correct? I'm thinking there might have been a mistake and it is the "Original Costume" version that is being shipped to you. There has been no hint of a release in Hong Kong. If your TDK version is being shipped this Thursday it should've been released at the Toy Hunters store by now. In fact most people are still being told that it won't be released until October.

I kinda hope there is a mistake, if Toys 2 gets theirs and ships in the next week or two it's going to make things a little tight for me, October'd give me some needed breathing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back