Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, guess I must be alone on this but the more I see it, the less impressed I am. I was expecting something more from the paint and have to say I'm sick to death of Mark VII. Glad I cancelled my pre-order.

I dunno, guess I must be alone on this but the more I see it, the less impressed I am. I was expecting something more from the paint and have to say I'm sick to death of Mark VII. Glad I cancelled my pre-order.

I get what you're saying, those Promo Pics were Ultra SLICK!! But I bet Some Lucky Sonavagun is glad you canceled too!

This is insane. These are selling for $850 on ebay for In Stock figures. Does this mean we're getting these sooner in the US?

If I were you I would have sold it once you didn't like it in person

yeah u should of sold it! but you did the right thing by canceling it so someone else that love it can get it.

If I were you I would have sold it once you didn't like it in person
If it were a more critical figure to me, I would've, but in all honesty I pre-ordered mostly due to the HT fever I sometimes get when these figures go up (especially when you know they are going fast and will be limited). Once I took some time to really think about it, I realized my collection has no need of this figure. It's the very definition of superfluous and really more appropriate for someone with a big Iron Man focus, where variants like this will have some interest, IMO.

yeah u should of sold it! but you did the right thing by canceling it so someone else that love it can get it.
Yep, that's my feeling, too. I'm basically too lazy to flip, even on a sure thing like this. :lol

Uuuuuh Yeah, this figure is Sick! In person, in-hand and shelved up with the Arc Reactor and Eye slit mods and this will look like what would happen if A Stealth Bomber, The Grim Reaper and a Ninja had a baby... Ummm Err something like that.

:clap

Well... it's an pre-exsisting mold/cast, and Stealth Suits have already been released, and some of the figure is MOLDED in black and doesn't have to be painted; which takes longer, PLUS it's a smaller run... Add all that up aaaaaannnndddd, i have no clue!

Back