Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-Ordered...

I'm kind of over IM really...especially that the price just keeps going up and up and up. This thing costs $60 more than the last IM exclusive I ordered (Python) with basically the same accessories. The strong USD is not helping either.

It's also a bit annoying that all the exclusives I have are all Mk 7 repaints (Midas, Python), but the color-scheme is pretty kick-ass. Love all the subtle markings. Just hope the real thing doesn't disappoint.

But honestly, does HT has a huge secret overstock of the Mk 7 molds or something? lol.

Python isn't a true VII repaint though. VII torso and arms, XXXIII head, and XVII legs. It's a repaint of all those combined. Midas is a direct repaint.
But this one sure is beautiful.
Ryan

Pre-Ordered...

I'm kind of over IM really...especially that the price just keeps going up and up and up. This thing costs $60 more than the last IM exclusive I ordered (Python) with basically the same accessories. The strong USD is not helping either.

It's also a bit annoying that all the exclusives I have are all Mk 7 repaints (Midas, Python), but the color-scheme is pretty kick-ass. Love all the subtle markings. Just hope the real thing doesn't disappoint.

But honestly, does HT has a huge secret overstock of the Mk 7 molds or something? lol.

The Mark VII is one of the most popular suits. It makes sense that they would keep pumping them out.

Bit the bullet and preordered, hate buying armors not in the movies, but Stark did have a Stealth armor in the comics...plus didn't like that NRD but this thing is just too sexy to pass up!!!

I have 11 things on pre order from sideshow (including hulkbuster). I also have 2 things on pre order from big bad toy store. .. AND I have 3 things coming in this Tuesday (1 pf and 2 HT)

My god I need intervention

I am in same boat and I still have not preorderd HB or new Modern age PF Batman!! I have 10 flex pays in May and I cancelled Hoth Luke and 1st PF Bats once my buddy black sheep told me new PF Bats coming. Too much stuff coming out!!

This pic stealth7-1.jpg

Im shocked to see soo many ppl saying "ordered", esp without hesitation. I love the paint job but Im passing due to the price.

I ordered. I am a bit surprised it went up so quick and in sideshow. Didn't expect that. But happily surprised.

I have 17 on PO but I haven't ordered Hulk Buster yet because I'm not sure how I would display him. Once I get it figured out and decide that I'll change up my display cases, I'll order him.

Eh, screw it. I just ordered Hulkbuster. I have a year to figure out how I want to display everything.

I remember when the mk7 bd when up for PO. It was on a Friday evening est. if you didn't check your email you were SOL. It sold out in ~ 2 hrs.

Back