Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice, so are you keeping it?

Probably not. I got sucked into the Midas hype and although he's pretty cool and he sells for more than I paid, I still didn't feel like I got much bang for my buck when I unboxed him. This is also a cool looking figure, but I think Stealth Iron Man should be blue with red lights and this is $40 more than Midas. I'm sure he'll probably sell for more than $340, but I don't buy to sell and I'll probably feel the same way about him as I did about Midas. I have until April 2nd to decide.

This isn't my first rodeo. I know Sideshow's m.o. and as I expected my test waitlist already converted. Yay!!!! I'm so happy to have the opportunity to pay $340 for this!!!!!

:lol

Checked my emails after reading your post..my waitlist converted too. :yess:

So this could be an indication the more cynical amongst us, may have been on the right track.. time will tell just how limited the Stealth figure really is. If HT are wise, the production run will be similar to Midas, otherwise their marketing may start to backfire, in the future.

What the hell is the point of jumping on the wait list just to "test" it with no intention to keep it? that is beyond stupid to me. It's a waste of everyones time and yet you still come here to whine about it... seriously, wtf? :lol

What the hell is the point of jumping on the wait list just to "test" it with no intention to keep it? that is beyond stupid to me. It's a waste of everyones time and yet you still come here to whine about it... seriously, wtf? :lol

Well, that's not a very nice thing to say.

I do it because collectors here always freak out every time these figures go to waitlist and then they start converting a day or two afterwards and they're super happy about it. I want to see firsthand if the pattern will ever be broken.

The profit margin on flipping this will be anorexic compared to some others given the price tag.

:lol

Checked my emails after reading your post..my waitlist converted too. :yess:

So this could be an indication the more cynical amongst us, may have been on the right track.. time will tell just how limited the Stealth figure really is. If HT are wise, the production run will be similar to Midas, otherwise their marketing may start to backfire, in the future.

The simplest answer is usually the correct one. Cancellations from every Tom **** and Jane that hit pre-order on Friday night finally settled in the deposits. The final deposits are getting together for the PO.

I would not throw caution in the wind and say oh there's a bunch available since it has not even been 1 business day of order processing.:lol

Congrats on getting one though! Hope you enjoy it.

Have to admit..the rareness is what drew me to this. Contemplating cancelling my mk3 diecast. ...

Hello guys! New to the forum! Ive been watching here for a long time, and decided to join! This is my first figure that ill be following through with u guys! I'm must say, this looks awesome!!! I think the reason that many ppl converted right now is because alot of ppl just got charged by the NRD (like myself), and theres always ppl giving up! Well thats all! Glad to join!

The simplest answer is usually the correct one. Cancellations from every Tom **** and Jane that hit pre-order on Friday night finally settled in the deposits. The final deposits are getting together for the PO.

I would not throw caution in the wind and say oh there's a bunch available since it has not even been 1 business day of order processing.:lol

Congrats on getting one though! Hope you enjoy it.

Fair point, only time will tell.. I just figured that the NRD might have slowed up a few of the more trigger happy pre-order fans.. guess that effect is going to take awhile longer than I anticipated.

Thanks! :hi5:

Converted!!!! I jump on the wait list almost immediately after it went to the wait list.

Back