Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm waiting on the SS Chat feature right now... I know their policy is typically "so sad... too bad" but it won't hurt to ask for something to be done.

Done. Sideshow Chat said once I do the inquiry and email stuff that a credit can be put on my account.

Anyone know what that usually is? $5, $10?

I am waiting to hear back about a Rocket and Groot set that had similar treatment. I had the same thing as you plus a hole straight through the front of the shipper, and in to the figure box (luckily the figures are ok). I did the online form and attached pictures etc but no word yet...
A credit is nice I guess, but surely with returns and damages etc I would have assumed there would be spare boxes left over (unless they just get a batch of loose figures for QC/replacements etc...)
Hope it works out for you!

They said to get the "graphic/art sleeve" I would need a video showing I destroyed the original or send the original back... with the understanding there will be no promise the "new" graphic/art sleeve won't be damaged as well.

Or I can accept a credit. So... likely a $5 code lol

I am waiting to hear back about a Rocket and Groot set that had similar treatment. I had the same thing as you plus a hole straight through the front of the shipper, and in to the figure box (luckily the figures are ok). I did the online form and attached pictures etc but no word yet...
A credit is nice I guess, but surely with returns and damages etc I would have assumed there would be spare boxes left over (unless they just get a batch of loose figures for QC/replacements etc...)
Hope it works out for you!
How long ago? They promised an answer within two business days.

If they offer a $5 credit I'll just take that. I'm on the road so much now that I wouldn't be able to do all that.

They said to get the "graphic/art sleeve" I would need a video showing I destroyed the original or send the original back... with the understanding there will be no promise the "new" graphic/art sleeve won't be damaged as well.

Or I can accept a credit. So... likely a $5 code lol

Seems like most of the time they are around a $35 credit but that's for a issue with a statue/figure. Never had a damaged art box yet so it might be less.

I had a bad box with joker 2.0 got a $35 credit.

I just got this guy. I don't know what all the fuss is about it feeling cheap. It's just like Midas and reg mk vii. It's fine for me.

Glad you enjoyed him as much as me! He is a great figure that I'll pick up again at some point. Certainly like him over the new stealth coming out.

Mine should be here on Friday from a loong flex pay at Sideshow. Hope it's free of any imperfections or problems.

Just paid off sideshow for my mk7 stealth this morning. Should be receiving it early next week. Now i need to set some cash aside for custom charges. Ugh...

And also...i recall budgetstark mentioning a customized chest piece for mk7 stealth armor that gives it an invisible effect or some sort. Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy this item.

Just paid off sideshow for my mk7 stealth this morning. Should be receiving it early next week. Now i need to set some cash aside for custom charges. Ugh...

And also...i recall budgetstark mentioning a customized chest piece for mk7 stealth armor that gives it an invisible effect or some sort. Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy this item.
If you're in facebook look for The Patch Store page you can send them a message I believe the total price is $115 shipped with a $30 deposit requirement

Got my figure yesterday, a day early. Opened it up, looked it over. No problems whatsoever. Nice figure. Now im considering getting the stealth mark 3.

4c1e62dc821b06c78d29e33abd93275e.jpg

Picked up this bad boy today. Gotta head to work now. No time to play around with it.

Back