Hot Toys TFA Episode 7 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering they used mo-cap and not practical effects, I'm guessing he's some menacing looking alien with humanoid features.
I keep picturing the Marvel villain Mojo when I imagine what Snoke looks like but I'm sure it's nohing even close to that. Honestly I want to find out when I see the film. Surprises in movies are so rare nowadays.

dreamscape_snakeman.JPG

Phasma next!
Wooohoo!

Yup spotted that on Facebook myself, could have called that as even though she's proportioned differently the same sculpting teams could work on her as well as the regular Troopers. Loved the "The Captains Coming" tagline too!

Now that we have just about all of the known FO I wonder if we'll get some heroes next....unless they announce Hux

Definitely Heroes next. I can't wait to see how close HT can get with the head sculpts.

Personally, I hope they give us a break now until the movie hits.

Now that we have just about all of the known FO I wonder if we'll get some heroes next....unless they announce Hux

They'll announce Finn in Stormtrooper armor next, and all the images will have him wearing the helmet.

I noticed in a toy review or preview (something).....Riot Storm Trooper may exist? That'll be next after Phasma. I doubt they can give too much away until the movie releases so every trooper variation will hit then the main characters

I noticed in a toy review or preview (something).....Riot Storm Trooper may exist? That'll be next after Phasma. I doubt they can give too much away until the movie releases so every trooper variation will hit then the main characters

There was an S.H. Figuarts showing of a First Order Stormtrooper geared up with some aggressive looking crowd control gear. A large, forked baton and a spiked shield.

It's also part of a Target exclusive TBS 6" Black Series 2-pack (w/Poe Dameron).

After Phasma goes up... I will be at 11 TFA Hot Toys.... and there are still a lot more to go :panic:

Your well on your way then, assuming you have bought duplicates as if you just get one of each current Trooper variant I count 8? Im going to guess you have picked up an extra regular Trooper as well as a Snowtrooper?

Back