Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled mine also and ate the NRD. With the crappy HT aftermarket I think I would lose a lot more than $27 trying to sell it.

I just did the same thing. I should not have even pre-ordered it from Sideshow in the first place :slap

I'm definitely keeping my order, just got the SS Bats and this figure completes the Batfleck collection for me.

I'm definitely keeping my order, just got the SS Bats and this figure completes the Batfleck collection for me.

The same here.
I am inspired by the owner of these 3 armored bats below, so I will also mod this bd armored bats the way I like it.

e6c269d9f2d3572c3c44507c8113632763d0c384.jpg

I forgot to mention I passed on the Armored version hoping they do a BD, so the improved SS and this meet all my Batfleck needs.

I’ll probably cancel this too. Sort of an impulse PO and I already have the spear. Wish they could have just done one deluxe figure with interchangeable BD parts like Iron Man. I’d have paid ~$300 for that.

All because of the lifeless face sculpt . This figure had so much potential . It should have a second angry face and a concrete diorama .

Picking mine up this afternoon. Like I needed another armored Bats!! Haha.
I plan to use my base from Evil Supes with this.

All because of the lifeless face sculpt . This figure had so much potential . It should have a second angry face and a concrete diorama .

This was a big part of it for me. After Dean Knight’s video I was definitely ready to cancel and officially did today. The other part is Ghistbusters and Hulkbuster as well as Arkham bats all shipping soon.

This was a big part of it for me. After Dean Knight’s video I was definitely ready to cancel and officially did today. The other part is Ghistbusters and Hulkbuster as well as Arkham bats all shipping soon.

I hear ya, have GB Doc pack, Bond Set, Stormtrooper Han and just picked up Ripley! I had to put this on flex.

I’m hoping my Bond set is sent out soon, but it’s paid in full, months ago.
I had a 500rmb deposit on this guy from a ways back, so didn’t seem so bad. Total price was pretty steep for a HT figure.
It was cool opening up though, and getting another Armored Bats figure.
The spear is nice, but not too different from the unofficial version. It has a better way to turn it on of course.

The figure itself is very similar to the first version, but without the sach.
I can’t say it’s better than the others, or in deed that any are the best!!

And here he is amongst the Batflecks.

And amongst some Batmen.
[URL=https://s857.photobucket.com/user/DVD_023/media/6E16ACE4-3233-4609-9B6D-F7376A3AA6CE.jpg.html]

I’m hoping my Bond set is sent out soon, but it’s paid in full, months ago.
I had a 500rmb deposit on this guy from a ways back, so didn’t seem so bad. Total price was pretty steep for a HT figure.
It was cool opening up though, and getting another Armored Bats figure.
The spear is nice, but not too different from the unofficial version. It has a better way to turn it on of course.

The figure itself is very similar to the first version, but without the sach.
I can’t say it’s better than the others, or in deed that any are the best!!

And here he is amongst the Batflecks.

And amongst some Batmen.

Wow, nice collection there.

Here are a couple quick out of box pics.
The first is the stock head, the second is the custom head from my regular armored bats.

There's gotta be a way to hide how bad the head sculpt is. We need somebody to pose this guy with the spear up in the air with two hands, ready to come down on Superman with the deathblow, and the head sculpt somehow turned to the right and tucked into the chin to salvage this figure, so we don't have to buy a custom head sculpt that does this Bats justice. Or as many of you are probably saying, just don't buy it.

Not getting the negative vibes for the head.
I’ve been enjoying messing with this guy this morning.

This will be the last Bats release till we see the Tactical JL release.

There's gotta be a way to hide how bad the head sculpt is. We need somebody to pose this guy with the spear up in the air with two hands, ready to come down on Superman with the deathblow, and the head sculpt somehow turned to the right and tucked into the chin to salvage this figure, so we don't have to buy a custom head sculpt that does this Bats justice. Or as many of you are probably saying, just don't buy it.

I personally think the head sculpt looks ok, but I understand where you are coming from.
The cheapest way to improve it is to have his eye repainted. Many forum painters here can do it for you at a reasonable price.

The figure comes with battle damaged armored pieces and much better articulation.

38626014456_b22bd8d9c3_h.jpg

24766972048_efe92893c6_h.jpg

26863428559_a9517d462f_h.jpg

His eye looks extremely crooked in your pictures. That is not the stock headsculpt right?

And.... I think I’ve got the Batflecks in a display that I can keep in place for a while...

Back