1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you use for the hair ? Looks great !

Cheers mate :hi5:

Just used a bit of black mixed with white acrylic, I like using Deco Art paints. Here is a reference pic to use, as you can see his hair is whiter on top and darker at the sides, I might tough up rge paint work on mine so his hair is a shade lighter round the sides.
article-0-1E828B6200000578-29_634x773.jpg

And they say smoking is bad for you:lol

hmmm.... so strange that it's even good.

maxresdefault.jpg

terminator-genisys-arnold.png

though looks a little like italo disco.

I will be gerring this for sure to add to my terminator collection

But the question is wait for a sale on it? Or risk selling out???

Amazing pics of this great figure from an alright movie. This will be added to my collection as soon as it hits in stock and I have the funds. I'm in no rush but I would love to add it to my arnie collection.

Totally agreed about the hands. A) they don't look 'old' enough and B) not enough variety, and the trigger hand is another one of those loose grip ones which I had hoped we'd seen the last of.

Logged into my account at Sideshow and it says he's been shipped... UPS shows it's being prepped. Must be fairly recent as I haven't had an email on it yet..

Logged into my account at Sideshow and it says he's been shipped... UPS shows it's being prepped. Must be fairly recent as I haven't had an email on it yet..

So this guy is shipping from SS already? Yet still no warehouse notices for Ant-Man or Princess Leia. :slap :impatient:

Last edited:
Shame they didn't go with the 2016 Arnold. I'll still pick this one up but probably no rush on him.

I think that would be better than getting the brown haired one if you're not experienced or good at painting. I know I suck at it so will most likely get that custom.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Tommy Lee Jones, my hairy backside... I think he looks great. Sure the movie was meh, and Hot Toys can't even decide what part of the movie they want his look to be from, and he's bare bones, but hey, it's an aged Arnie figure, and I'll live with having that.. :lol .. I'm honestly much more disappointed in the final Matrix sculpt than this.

DSC_0302.jpg

Needs Tech Noir in the lineup ;).. I guess if I was to choose between that and one of the clean Uncle Bobs, it would be the Tech Noir.

Back