1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's a shame, I was hoping for 2017 Annie and Sarah. At least I'll get the endoskeleton

Is the endoskeleton in Genisys pretty similar to the one featured in T2?

I don't have any endoskeletons in my collection yet, so this will be my first.

I think it looks fine. The wrinkles wont be on the final sculpt anyway.

Good point...a lot of HT sculpts have ended up coming through production on the soft side. I hope this one retains the age though...what would be the point otherwise?

I'm still in the minority here, but I think it still looks nothing like Arnold... at least in a front shot. Some three quarter shots it looks better, but for the most part he's got a long horse face, and I mentioned before that his hair is too puffy.

he looks excessive old too, pops did not have that many rinkles, not even in 2017. Seeing this figure just makes me wish they went with the 2017 version as its the primary look the rest of the film.

Pics from STGCC.
21394506571_9c012fbcce_k.jpg

21394507871_f5c169fd7f_k.jpg

Thanks for all of the shots you've been posting everywhere from that show, rueters....they are greatly appreciated. ....

Now about this figure....aaacck! What is up with that hairline? If that's production, someone is overworked and falling asleep at the factory. ...

I do agree the hairline and kneck are off but I'm still super pumped for this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It would look great with graying hair and more like him in the second half of T:G. Just too old looking at the moment imo, the details/aging will probably soften like the matrix figure so may look younger like in the first half of T:G.

As it stands a bit too old looking imo for the period.

Yeah, I does seem to be more of caricature of how he looked in the film... and definitely looks older and reminds me a bit of a bull-dog :lol

On the optimistic side; HT heads to tend to start off over-textured, so maybe in production it will soften a bit and look better. Or they'll completely re-work the head like they've done with other figures.

Back