Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
better not merge... now HT can decide on what they want to do and adjust to fans feedback...merge with a bigger company..they'll lose their freedom to create

teaser_1.jpg

teaser_2.jpg

wow looks nice...

Is it just me, or did they resculpt the head? Maybe it's the angle?

T2HTArnie.jpg

Right is the new teaser from HT's site, left is the earlier magazine scan. I matched the size of the images to what looks about right when I cropped them, but take the size with a grain of salt.

Well, the new pics show it off much better then. Goes to show how impactful the angles of a shot are.

I don't feel as bad about selling my Dutch now.

Even though the money from which went to helping pay for my girlfriend's classes, just so she could dump me and run off with some
other d!ckless jerkoff right after. She's a smelly pirate hooker from whore island and I hope she rots in a jet-fire, aids-ridden hell.

Cool figure though. Better than Dutch.

:lol:rotfl:lol Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :lol

The hair on the new pics looks a bit more jagged like it should look and not as evenly cut on the old pic..they may be the same though.
Also the nose looks changed a bit.

I don't feel as bad about selling my Dutch now.

Even though the money from which went to helping pay for my girlfriend's classes, just so she could dump me and run off with some
other d!ckless jerkoff right after. She's a smelly pirate hooker from whore island and I hope she rots in a jet-fire, aids-ridden hell.

Cool figure though. Better than Dutch.

Hey, don't smear us pie-rats like that!

We don't smell. :mad:

btw......take her to small claims for the money. :naughty

Watching the movie again tonight, HT got right several details that SS missed.

First the rosebox is correct metallic gold color instead of the flat yellow paper look of SS.

And the Colt handgun is correct dual color.

01151.jpg

T2JDColtonics-3.jpg

I was that exact age when the first Terminator came out. I remember watching it on VHS waaaaaaaay back in '85 when it was a new release at the video store. :lol When T2 came out, I remember my mom signing me and a few friends out of high school at lunch to sit on the line for the 5pm show.

I remember in 1984 the impact of walking through Tottenham Court Road tube station and seeing the poster on the wall.I stopped and took it in for a few minutes.First time id heard anything about Terminators,although I knew who Arnold Schwarzenegger was because he used to plug fitness equipment in the back of my Mums Littlewoods mail-order catalogue in the late '70s.And I was aware of Conan,but just it did nt float my boat.

I tell you,nothing could prepare you for this film,and thats why I feel a little sorry for anyone raised in the internet instant-access generation.You ca nt GET that impact anymore,trailers everywhere,plugs,hype-there was none of that.I think you had Empire magazine and Barry Norman with Film '84 and that was it.Im proud to have experienced the gun shop scene of the big screen unprepared.I cried with laughter over that!!

My fondest cinematic memory(apart from "Innerspace" with Lindsay Dunham but thats another story...:D) and I still do nt know how I avoided a night in the cells for replying "???? you ???????" to a policeman when my freind got pulled over after leaving the cinema:lol

I nearly crapped my pants when i opened my email to see those pics! Now THAT folks, is a damned 1/6th collectible! Looks absolutely I N S A N E and is perfect in every way. Finally, getting our moneys worth for these expensive pieces of crap lol. Litte mini Arnie is going to be nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back