Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
teaser_1.jpg

teaser_2.jpg

wow looks nice...

Yep... Thats awesome.

A BD Arnie will knock this of the top spot for me :borg

Totally agree. And just a rose box and sawed off isn't enough for me. I need the nade launcher and the minigun. But yea, I want a BD head and outfit too. That would make this a super sweet deal.

Theres still no gaurentee this isnt a 2in1, weve only seen that 1 pic.

Ooooh now we're talking. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I think I'll get this version rather then a BD, to have the full Arnold portrait, but I'm sure I'll be tempted once I see what they do with a BD version.

My only issue is sunglasses on or off it looks so good either way

I'm thinking the same, its the ultimate problem lol to display with or without. Think i might actually buy two just to solve it lol.
I dont think we'll get battle damage with this one, it just seems so dedicated to the one iconic look, but ya never know. I hope a battle damage version follows though, will look just as great hopefully, and both defininate buys for me. Well done HT, just keep it like this and don't skimp out with the final release with crappy paint apps, or change the shoes or jacket or some crap! haha

Fixed it for you. ;)

uhhhhh, ok lol

dammit..............hot toys just hacked my bank account................AGAIN !!!!

now HT show us the T1 pics that i know you have........:naughty

Re: hot toys Terminator 2: T800

This thread kinda exists....... so yeah.....

Re: hot toys Terminator 2: T800

awesome cant wait for bd thats going to look insane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back