Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
havent seen this thread for awhile i was actually wondering where it was, but as it turns out there isnt any news. oh well - still waiting for pics on the EB BD version

I don't know if HT even started working on this. They have the weapons done, but according to the teaser, that's it. And I don't think they've spent any more time on it whatwith all of the other products they've put out this year.

The last time I really commented on this I was convinced the teaser we had scene was just the MMS117 or 136 head shopped and blown up and that that was what HT was intent on putting out. But now after DX10 Hot Toys seems to have revised their Arnie sculpt (for the better) and I'm thinking this will end up in that new aesthetic and will also be better for it

The last time I really commented on this I was convinced the teaser we had scene was just the MMS117 or 136 head shopped and blown up and that that was what HT was intent on putting out. But now after DX10 Hot Toys seems to have revised their Arnie sculpt (for the better) and I'm thinking this will end up in that new aesthetic and will also be better for it

Yeah, but HT seems to want to put PERS on their quarter-scale stuff. So far, that hasn't helped their Arnold likenesses one bit. Who knows, maybe on a larger scale they won't look so googly. Plus he's practically meant to have the glasses on.

Yeah, but HT seems to want to put PERS on their quarter-scale stuff. So far, that hasn't helped their Arnold likenesses one bit. Who knows, maybe on a larger scale they won't look so googly. Plus he's practically meant to have the glasses on.

True, maybe it'll come out better on a larger figure. One hopes. I'm not the biggest enemy of PERS but I do see its negative effects. Technically a police shootout Arnold should only have one human eye so maybe they won't bother with it here.

True, maybe it'll come out better on a larger figure. One hopes. I'm not the biggest enemy of PERS but I do see its negative effects. Technically a police shootout Arnold should only have one human eye so maybe they won't bother with it here.

Yeah I could do without the pers personally, its nice some times with some figures but tends to cause more problems then its worth. The dx10 came out great but without pers would have been epic I think. The police shootout in 1/4 scale would be a very important piece to my collection and I would not want it to be compromised for the sake of a gimick.

Yeah I could do without the pers personally, its nice some times with some figures but tends to cause more problems then its worth. The dx10 came out great but without pers would have been epic I think. The police shootout in 1/4 scale would be a very important piece to my collection and I would not want it to be compromised for the sake of a gimick.

By that same token I wish they'd forego the seperate head and neck. I would class the ability to tilt the head also as a 'gimmick' and certainly not one I particularly need when the result is a joint, seams and gaps in a noticeable area compromising a sculpt.

By that same token I wish they'd forego the seperate head and neck. I would class the ability to tilt the head also as a 'gimmick' and certainly not one I particularly need when the result is a joint, seams and gaps in a noticeable area compromising a sculpt.

I would be willing to go along with that, although it never really bothered me before the dx10, the mms117 was a good connection though the dx seam is more noticable. But with the light up eye this piece will have a fully sculpted neck makes sence.

I would be willing to go along with that, although it never really bothered me before the dx10, the mms117 was a good connection though the dx seam is more noticable. But with the light up eye this piece will have a fully sculpted neck makes sence.

I hope you're right on that last sentence but I haven't got my hopes up. I think HT will find a way to keep the damned joint up there at the base of the head while still having a functioning LED in the eye. I'd love to be wrong though.

Anybody got any news?

tumblr_l28a72ov4i1qzwi58o1_500.gif

After EB release the BD T2 figure I hope companies shift some focus back to T1. I'm getting a bit bored with all the T2 stuff. I need a police station Arnie shoot out figure now

After EB release the BD T2 figure I hope companies shift some focus back to T1. I'm getting a bit bored with all the T2 stuff. I need a police station Arnie shoot out figure now

I can't say I'm bored with t2 but yeah some t1 would be very nice, I just ordered a couple of neca t1 pieces a day ago, the tanker chase t1 and repair scene, I also ordered the hot toys light up rotating stand for my technoir t1. I would'nt mind a t-850 bd version from t3 ether, that would be something fresh.

After the EB HD BD T-800 and the DX13 I can put a TIGHT LID on my T2 Collection. Ill have

DX10 on Fatboy via movie poster look
DX10 Cyber Dyne Scene
DX13 with Pistol/Grenade Launcher and slight BD headsculpt
EB HD 1:4 Full On Battle Damage look

IM D-U-N.

Bring on T1. . . .

There are 2 more arnies that i want after i get the enterbay BD T-800. That's T1 police shoot out 1/4. And a 1/4 dutch to go with hot toys planned 1/4 classic predator. Add enterbays 1/4 robocop, and i think thats all i'm doing in terms of 1/4 collecting. I'd like them all from enterbay for consistencies sake, but a mix would be fine assuming the headsculpts where awesome.

If enterbay did a 1/4 brandon lee crow, i'd be all over that too.

I got to say your right about that. I love T2 to death but their beating a dead horse at this point, shake it up and start doing T1. I wonder if their going to do a DX Police Shootout to go along with the 1/4. Kind of like what they did with the DX12 having a 1/4 scale as well.

I got to say your right about that. I love T2 to death but their beating a dead horse at this point, shake it up and start doing T1. I wonder if their going to do a DX Police Shootout to go along with the 1/4. Kind of like what they did with the DX12 having a 1/4 scale as well.

I wouldn't consider it beaten to death. Only now are we getting our first high-end BD T-800s from T2 from Enterbay and Hot Toys. If these were versions 3.0 of the BD T2 T-800 with still no further T1 versions I'd call it well and truly a dead horse but we're not there yet.

Back