Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seeing any high end collectibles for either of the first two Terminator films would be exciting for me. Other than Marty, Damaged Robocop and Returns Batman (all spaced well apart), they haven't made anything recently that I'm truly interested in. I can feel the Star Wars **** pulling me in like a tractor beam, but I can fight it.

I was really hoping that Terminator Genisys would rejuvenate interest and hype so these companies would go back and do some collectibles from the Cameron films like they did in 2009 with Salvation. Looks like the only thing to come out of it was old man Arnold from Hot Toys. Atleast NECA made a Sarah Connor I guess.

They'd do a 1/4 Kyle Reese before they ever give us the 1/6 we've been pissing and moaning about for years.

Wazzup my British hommie :D

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much! I miss being with you. I miss being near you. I miss your laugh!

original.jpg

Just seeing any high end collectibles for either of the first two Terminator films would be exciting for me. Other than Marty, Damaged Robocop and Returns Batman (all spaced well apart), they haven't made anything recently that I'm truly interested in. I can feel the Star Wars **** pulling me in like a tractor beam, but I can fight it.

I was really hoping that Terminator Genisys would rejuvenate interest and hype so these companies would go back and do some collectibles from the Cameron films like they did in 2009 with Salvation. Looks like the only thing to come out of it was old man Arnold from Hot Toys. Atleast NECA made a Sarah Connor I guess.

4 years later and it still holds true.

They wouldn't care. This and the 1/6 classic Endo were just empty threats against Enterbay on that fateful April day.

They wouldn't care. This and the 1/6 classic Endo were just empty threats against Enterbay on that fateful April day.

Of course they wouldn't care. I just wanted to see what sort of reaction it would stir up from their current fans. I bet many people haven't seen that "teaser" which is clearly just the mms117. I think at some point they were actually considering a 1/4 terminator as they showed the finished weapons as well.

Oh yes, I'm a bad bad person for bumping this and instilling false hope :(

Fun thing though, I bumped this thread just over four years since last post. Weird though there isn't more interest in this scale/franchise.

No interest from Hot Toys perspective. Plenty of interest out here in the wild. They sold enough MMS117s and MMS136s that they had to do second runs. They issued the endoskeleton four different ways. If there was no interest in Terminator, would they be making movie number 6?

Back