Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Bruce's 1:12 The Bat arrived today. But since he's 1:6 I guess that would make it, uh, 1: umm...anyway, he thinks "it's sick" but Fox says "looks like a hasbro"" and "what the **** is that sound?"

04_batcave_2.jpg

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Bruce's 1:12 The Bat arrived today. But since he's 1:6 I guess that would make it, uh, 1: umm...anyway, he thinks "it's sick" but Fox says "looks like a hasbro"" and "what the **** is that sound?"

View attachment 224235

Did you cut down the base of the Eaglemoss Bat for the pic?

"It's one-twelfth, Mr. Wayne. Didn't you get the memo?"

Ha ha! I've been trying to figure out the actual math for a 1/6 person owning a 1/12 toy but I can't get my brain around it. 1/48?

That is a sharp looking setup, Keegan. :clap

Thanks! :duff

Did you cut down the base of the Eaglemoss Bat for the pic?

No, I wanted a smaller base at some point so I drilled some holes in an old Sin City Marv figure base and stuck it on there. Kind of looks like a street, I suppose.

No, I wanted a smaller base at some point so I drilled some holes in an old Sin City Marv figure base and stuck it on there. Kind of looks like a street, I suppose.

Sweet.
I love that Eaglemoss Bat.
Loads of nice details.

IMG_5722.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

Saw it cheaper at Popcultcha, if not mistaken. Not sure if still on sale, though.

Wake me when it's $150.

Popculcha had the dx For $564 still was too high for me. I'd think I'd crack at $300-400

I'd love to some day know the average selling prices for these two sets. They'd have to be at least 20-, 25-percent off MSRP.

$400 and I buy the deluxe set as bad as everything looks- it's $750 bad but at $400 it'll look pretty good to me...

So......

Only 3 people bought this?

Holy ****, they are never going to get rid of these... LOL.

Maybe they'll include them for free in deliveries over the holidays like they did with the Penelope Cruz figure.

:rotflI want it but at my price only...I'm waiting SS...:impatient:

Let this be a lesson to HT about a $900 BvS Batmobile. Eh, who am I kidding? :lol

A bump for the most desired HT vehicle ever.

Thank you, HT.

Back