1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick phone pic of quick posing. Will likely change it up.
I can’t wait to pose them together. Just got Kylo today. Still waiting on Rey. Although I can’t be too bummed, I wasn’t sold on these and didn’t order until I saw the finals. Totally worth it though! Surprised I got Kylo so early honestly.

Got my Rey notification for next week! Sideshow coming through again--a bit staggered but cool! Question--I am keeping my Last Jedi Kylo next to her --does Rey's new height difference make them look bad together? Apologies if someone has already asked this.

Got my Rey notification for next week! Sideshow coming through again--a bit staggered but cool! Question--I am keeping my Last Jedi Kylo next to her --does Rey's new height difference make them look bad together? Apologies if someone has already asked this.
Nope..even with both in stances with restrictions..he still towers over her

He still is a Goliath

Last edited:
I should probably order these. They turned out pretty good. Trying to work a bunch of other orders through the pipeline, so being more selective these days.

yes, I am still a fan of the TLJ Kylo, but updating Rey in the cabinet this time wasn't on my radar--until I saw Justin's reviews on her and the final product. All the community shots here from people who have her also pushed me over the edge....I mean 3 lightsaber hilts!? Amazing!

Nope..even with both in stances with restrictions..he still towers over her

On the other hand, I think ROS Rey and TLJ Kylo (you do of course have ROS Kylo there) are probably the best in terms of height. Certainly better than TFA Rey and Kylo, where the height difference is ridiculous

C8565B42-06D1-4B04-A7F5-31A515178390.jpeg

On the other hand, I think ROS Rey and TLJ Kylo (you do of course have ROS Kylo there) are probably the best in terms of height. Certainly better than TFA Rey and Kylo, where the height difference is ridiculous

View attachment 530622
Hey ..can you show me a pic of your TLJ Kylo next to the ROS Rey in a deep stance..I want to see how short he is compared to my ROS Ren

This is the lowest I can get both due to the crappy ankle articulation

As you can see..he’s still bigger than Rey

Hey ..can you show me a pic of your TLJ Kylo next to the ROS Rey in a deep stance..I want to see how short he is compared to my ROS Ren

This is the lowest I can get both due to the crappy ankle articulation

As you can see..he’s still bigger than Rey

Do you want both in a crouching pose or just Kylo?

Both in the lowest crouches I could get them

View attachment 530670
Thanks man..I guess he is a bit shorter..but maybe that is accurate I mean ..Adam shouldn’t be gigantic next to Daisy even though she is very petite and built like a boy . So maybe TLJ version is the closest to reality in a figure size.. oh well..I‘m not going to pay the ridiculous price they list for these TLJ versions..I’m fine with both ROS versions

According to google, Adam Driver is 1.89m, which works out to 315mm for a 1/6 figure, and TLJ Kylo is exactly that size. TFA Kylo is 335mm tall, but then you have to allow for the helmet and hood adding height.

As for Rey, ROS comes the closest to her actual height of 1.7m (283mm), as it measures 280mm, while TFA Rey is distinctly undersized at 275mm…

According to google, Adam Driver is 1.89m, which works out to 315mm for a 1/6 figure, and TLJ Kylo is exactly that size. TFA Kylo is 335mm tall, but then you have to allow for the helmet and hood adding height.

As for Rey, ROS comes the closest to her actual height of 1.7m (283mm), as it measures 280mm, while TFA Rey is distinctly undersized at 275mm…
Wow..didn’t know TFA is undersized ..and I wonder about TLJ Rey with the hair down ..what was her scale in comparison

Just watched TROS again,but this time with my 10yr old daughter who has never seen it.
She loves Rey and BB8,but her fav movie will always be TPM just for Jar Jar.
Will definitely pick this version up for her,and the Kylo for me.
I had the Resistance version and did like it,but since sold off.

I just got this and opened it and I have to say, y’all are chatting ****, this looks EXACTLY like all the pictures that people claim “don’t do it justice”. Crap.

Back