1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to pull the hood backwards so that it won't be bulging when looking from the front. In the movie, it sits well below the collar of her shirt.

That bothers me as well. I'm hoping some aggressive futzing will help with that hood and shoulder area.

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Damn, after watching Jedha's video I really want that new Kylo as well. But it appears to be all sold out now except for at Sideshow, and I don't really need it bad enough to pay $280, so I'll just have to live without it.

You don?t want to pay retail? I?m confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will post more photos when I have time.
775a72a351dcb594a531a40d43a91825.jpg

Can Leia?s saber attach to her belt? If so, how? How well do the saber hilts stay on the belt when they?re clipped onto it?

Release window on sideshow got extended to July
045f82dc860bda5347d904b69ad2bf00.png

Fresh out of the box..thanks to Toys Wonderland and rewards points..got her for under SS price

Ummm..that?s Daisy as Rey folks in hand IMO

So much for thinking TFA version is better :slap

More pics to come

Fresh out of the box..thanks to Toys Wonderland and rewards points..got her for under SS price

More pics to come

Is literally every retailer getting this before sideshow???

I just talked to sideshow and they said it could be out in the US in 4-6 weeks

More pics to come

How quickly does Toys Wonderland ship? I?m in California and I want to know how long it would take to be delivered

get it preordered if you want it guys..this might go to waitlist for people that want it .In person, eyes are gorgeous, nose perfect , mouth fabulous

This is the Rey to own if you are a fan of her :hi5:

get it preordered if you want it guys..this might go to waitlist for people that want it .In person, eyes are gorgeous, nose perfect , mouth fabulous

This is the Rey to own if you are a fan of her :hi5:

Already have a deposit from sideshow

WOW! Are you in the US too?

Yup..Toys Wonderland is great , there’s a reason Justin always mentions them ..but remember I used points from them so I got it for a great retail price ..but when it’s all said and done they’re aren’t too expensive than SS

Yup..Toys Wonderland is great , there?s a reason Justin always mentions them ..but remember I used points from them so I got it for a great retail price ..but when it?s all said and done they?re aren?t too expensive than SS

I might have to cancel my pre order from sideshow then. I don?t think I can wait another month

Do they sell accessories too? I want to get the Leia saber so I can pose it with my TLJ Rey until this one comes out

Back