1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear to God, if you guys make me buy another Kylo, I?m burning something down!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome review video, as always. She looks absolutely amazing! I love the last pose you did of Rey training with Leia. It makes me want a flashback version of Leia from TROS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I'll eat the proverbial crow here and say that after the recent spate of video reviews giving a better look at the figure, I'll admit it looks pretty good.

Still hate the movie, not impressed with how the character turned out and I won't be picking it up. I'm sincerely glad that the fans of this character are getting what looks like a decent send-off.

Hot Toys Anakin HS is inaccurate to Hayden Christensen but still a cool figure. I know it's an older figure and Hot Toys are expected to step up their game. I have the same feeling with this figure, not 100% accurate but still a cool figure.

Maybe HT got the prototype sculpt idea mixed up with her sisters likeness rather than Daisy herself :horror

Dammit. Jedha's video put me one step closer. It's now in my shopping cart.

I'm just a little annoyed that I don't have a $25 coupon at the moment because Endgame Cap has been so delayed. If he had come out last month (or was it 2 months ago now?) like it was supposed to, I would now have a $25 coupon that I could use towards Rey.

I hate paying full price, even if we're only talking about a measly $25.

Damn, after watching Jedha's video I really want that new Kylo as well. But it appears to be all sold out now except for at Sideshow, and I don't really need it bad enough to pay $280, so I'll just have to live without it.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

A figure can be great regardless of the source material. Hellboy is another example

Divisive source material downside being we're getting less figures. For that instance, it means we'll likely never get Poe or Finn to complete our setups. Just sad.

Damn, after watching Jedha's video I really want that new Kylo as well. But it appears to be all sold out now except for at Sideshow, and I don't really need it bad enough to pay $280, so I'll just have to live without it.

Exactly, after The Mando (which is just for the sake of Grogu) this'll gonna be the second time I break one figure per character rule. And it'll be hard to resist to Kylo.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Divisive source material downside being we're getting less figures. For that instance, it means we'll likely never get Poe or Finn to complete our setups. Just sad.

With Finn, I think that can be achieved with a custom outfit and a 3D printer for the blaster pistol. Poe is another story, you?d need a custom headsculpt and use pieces from the sideshow Nathan Drake figure

Exactly, after The Mando (which is just for the sake of Grogu) this'll gonna be the second time I break one figure per character rule. And it'll be hard to resist to Kylo.

I broke that rule with Luke long ago

Will post more photos when I have time.
775a72a351dcb594a531a40d43a91825.jpg

Is it possible to pull the hood backwards so that it won't be bulging when looking from the front. In the movie, it sits well below the collar of her shirt.

Back