1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TFA resembling a new hope and TLJ "resembling" empire is just a cooindicence and showing that the producers of the new movies was equally talented and imaginative to such a degree the movies could almost be called remakes :monkey4

With the big forehead shadowed out, you can see what the fig needs to be.

s-l1600.jpg

If I were to get one sequel trilogy figure, this would probably be it. Actually I would probably get Rose if she included a headsculpt of the face she makes when she saves Finn :lol

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

I'd be 100% for that. Say what you want about TLJ, but I was shocked by how physically good Hamill looked in that movie, especially in this "not quite as old", brown beard version.

It's exactly what I always imagined Jedi Master Skywalker would look like decades after ROTJ and I think this figure could work well for some people not as a TLJ figure, but as an EU representation of Luke in his later glory years.

YES! :rock

They look superb.

Having already got Han and Leia is on the way, I guess I will need this Luke.

I will buy 3 generic bases and swap the lightsaber for his ROTJ Green version.

EU Holy Trinity.

Sweet, would like to see that display when you have them all. Would also look cool with them next to the younger versions of themselves too.

Back