1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

HT always seems to save a couple reveals for whatever show they do a couple weeks from now.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

The base doesn’t look like footprints to me. More just random movement of the salt, presumably from blasts, or from Kylo sliding around, but not so much footprints.

When they focus on Luke’s feet in the film you can see the red. If the red wasn’t showing through it’d be a pretty plain, boring base.

Why isn’t this Luke in the video if it’s there at SDCC

The base doesn’t look like footprints to me. More just random movement of the salt, presumably from blasts, or from Kylo sliding around, but not so much footprints.

When they focus on Luke’s feet in the film you can see the red. If the red wasn’t showing through it’d be a pretty plain, boring base.

:exactly:

The fact that Force Projection Luke is not at SDCC says a lot. Means to me HT has potentially quite a lot in development (even very mature devlopement) which is fine by me. Who knows, maybe they are only allowed to show figures with some sort of signoff, from Disney or the actors ?

Maybe he'll magically turn up tomorrow before the weekend ??

Remember HT are a China based company. As important of an event SDCC is, they have been saving reveals for their local events in the last few years. Crait Luke as well as ESB Lando or even Bespin Han could be saved for whatever event they are planning to attend next.

There is still NYCC and isn’t there Tokyo fair in August or fall

There is still NYCC and isn’t there Tokyo fair in August or fall

I think Tokyo was later in the year. Remember that fair late last year with the bad lighting of the figures from below. I think that was Tokyo. But could be wrong.

I seem to remember last year JC previewed some stuff on his Instagram account just before ComiCon and it wasn’t at the convention show, and we were all asking ourselves the same question until the figure went for sale a few weeks after Comicon. Anybody else remember that? I don’t remember which figure it was.

I seem to remember last year JC previewed some stuff on his Instagram account just before ComiCon and it wasn’t at the convention show, and we were all asking ourselves the same question until the figure went for sale a few weeks after Comicon. Anybody else remember that? I don’t remember which figure it was.

That was Emperor, Hoth Leia, Holiday Fett, etc.

We still have Hong Kong Ani Com on the 27th. Also on their Facebook page today they said they'll have close to 100 figures at SDCC with new reveals each day.

That was Emperor, Hoth Leia, Holiday Fett, etc.

That was the one where they showed the images on a big screen without the heads right. Maybe they'll do the same this year. I recall there is a figures panel or something. Not sure when though.

We still have Hong Kong Ani Com on the 27th.

Anything in Hong Kong will be big for HT. I wonder which is their biggest event in Asia. That's actually the one to watch for.

I'm craving Bespin Han and Lando.

Anything in Hong Kong will be big for HT. I wonder which is their biggest event in Asia. That's actually the one to watch for.

Saying that though I looked at previous years coverage today. Didn't look like much new was added a week after SDCC last year. Last time I remember stuff added was Quicksilver and WS Nick Fury in 2015. Again, each year is different. Anyone want to do a headcount of the figures shown so far at SDCC?

They did (the entire area was red after the AT-AT's blasted at Luke) but then it immediately began snowing which turned the ground white again.

Don't you mean salting?

That was the justification for the Salttroopers being there.

Not that I really care, cause this movie sucks ass, but shouldn't Lukes base not have any red showing through? like the salt should be completely undisturbed, cause he's a projection and all?

Back