1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

Leia being there without Han and Lando pisses me off. I'd nearly prefer she wasn't there.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

Not that I really care, cause this movie sucks ass, but shouldn't Lukes base not have any red showing through? like the salt should be completely undisturbed, cause he's a projection and all?

Apparently you don’t really care to read through the thread either.

I’m baffled that every other page has someone asking why the base has red if Luke is a projection; since the picture was revealed, it’s been discussed ad nauseam.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Cause it's an absolutely bad ass representation of perhaps my favorite cinematic hero of ALL time. I don't care if the movie was a festering turd....he LOOKS cool. I may be a middle aged man but I still have an active imagination. This figure (well, the SHF version) will be on my shelf and every time I look at it I'll be imagining the Jedi Master Luke liberating an oppressed people in the far reaches of the galaxy with his awesome Force powers. TLJ doesn't exist to me. Luke Skywalker does.

Instant Rep right there! Couldn’t agree more.

I can’t help but wish that Force projection Luke had gone without the beard though. THAT would have been epic, and Mark could have pulled it off.

FD59ED3E-DBE0-415F-8D49-9EAB3CE68B57.jpeg

What's with the red footprints on the base? Wasn't he a projection?

:chase

I’m baffled that every other page has someone asking why the base has red if Luke is a projection; since the picture was revealed, it’s been discussed ad nauseam.

Probably cause no one wants to read back through all this drivel...

Well, the dice was an "illusion" that Luke (I guess?) maintained even posthumously, so why not red footprint "illusions" while he was still alive? Wouldn't there have been a risk of that giving the whole game away? Maybe Ht is doing their part to plug that hole.

I'm not sure why there's even a "logic" discussion centered on the Battle of Not-Hoth - so much of what happens is non-sensical.

The dice had also learned the ways of the Force and were projecting themselves on Crait at the same time as Luke. They died on the other side of the island a few minutes after he did.

The dice had also learned the ways of the Force and were projecting themselves on Crait at the same time as Luke. They died on the other side of the island a few minutes after he did.

:rotfl

Like it.:clap

They changed ends at half time.

Then Kylo won on penalties.

There's supposedly a new sixth-scale figure being revealed after the 11am (PDT) Star Wars panel. I don't know what the panel is about specifically, or if it's just general Star Wars, but maybe we'll get lucky. I think all the other pics of figures JC Hong has posted lately have been shown at SDCC.

It could be Padme since her announcement was pulled.

I hope we can see this figure in full in the next weeks, but not in SDCC.

I'm enough happy just knowing it's happening :)

In seriousness I can see a lot of people using the base for Kylo instead of Luke.

I haven't compared them, but is the Crait base a repainted Snowtrooper or Sandtrooper base?

I have a couple of spare Snowtrooper base toppers after Sideshow sent replacements. Was thinking about repainting one sandy for this Luke as I don't really want him on Crait, nor represent a projection.

EDIT: Found the toppers and it does look like that's what they've used for Luke. Same footprint positions and sculpt pattern.

This figure is pretty much what I imagined Luke looking like when they announced the sequel trilogy. Shame the film wasn't great but it's Luke.

Not to mentiom the 2000 blaster shots at the Luke hologram, that probably disturbed the white part of the ground... just a little?

Right? Not sure why this is difficult to fathom. Especially with photo evidence of there being red spots in the salt beneath him.

Back