Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

People had doubts? Incredible.

HT ain't keeping track of everyone's collection and what they need or don't need. You get STAR WARS license, you make Vader. Simple.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Really excited for that reveal (like everyone else). I never used to care for ANH Vader (always disliked that his robes went over the shoulder armour, once I noticed the difference between it and ESB), but over the years I've come to appreciate the imperfections and sort of roughness to the costume. Can't wait to see what HT does with it. Predicting price will be in the RoboCop range.

spaceballs-1987-mr-coffee.png

"I always have my coffee when I watch for reward points, you know that."

Sideshow could always make these. :monkey3

I've very curious to see how HT and SSC handle their offerings from TFA (I will no longer call it Episode VII.) So far HT has only really competed with SSC figures that are years old.

But you know both companies will want to rush out figures of that new Dark Warrior, Stormtroopers, Han Solo, etc. Are we going to see Comic-Cons that have the same character posed a couple booths apart?

Back