Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the license was just for the 3rd movie. What's all this argument about Gobie and Doc Oct? :lol

..because we got blade from blade 2 and then without no announcement of any other blade movie license we get Abigael from the 3rd movie.

Its not set in stone that we will get anything other then characters from the spiderman 3 ..but i wouldn't totally dismiss it.

+ Hot toys would be crazy not to give us green goblin and doc ock, and they also have the whole marvel license

Hot toys has a Marvel Movieverse MASTER license. They can make figures from any marvel movie, including those films not made in-house by Marvel. This was announced Last year at Tokyo Toy show I believe.

It was announced way back that Hot Toys have the license for the Blade trilogy as well as the Spiderman trilogy. In order to fully milk a trilogy license, they would have to at least release one character from each movie. With the Blade trilogy, they started with Blade from part 2, then Abigail Whistler from part 3, and they are still missing someone from part 1 for a full use of the trilogy license. Same can go with Spiderman, if we get Spidey from part 3, that still leaves us open spots for characters from part 1 and 2.

green-goblin.jpg

I'm impressed. I've never appreciated how much detail was in his costume until now

i would almost prefer them to wait and see what is in store for the Spider-Man reboot... who is going to want "last years model" if the new one is a stronger design?

But this spiderman model is just to awesome to not want even in the black costume.

i would almost prefer them to wait and see what is in store for the Spider-Man reboot... who is going to want "last years model" if the new one is a stronger design?

You have a lot of faith in them don't you? lol Not me. I'd rather get the a Spidey from the 3rd movie and take my chances. I can always get another if it does turn out to be a cool design.

Then why do people constantly yearn for figures of Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman when there are newer models?

If they delay for the reboot that would be at least 3+ years wait before we get the figures on hand, they really need to release these now so they won't overlap with the reboot stuff.

And I don't know if I want to wait 3 years for the reboot stuff personally. I feel like a key Marvel character is missing right now. We already have HT Iron man and Wolverine, then HT Cap and Thor is coming next year, not having Spidey just seems so incomplete.

The detail is what makes it so crappy. WAY overdone, and not Goblin at all.

That's what I've thought since I first saw the movie so long ago. I was just saying that that was the first pic I ever paid attention to as far as how the movie Green Goblin detail went. I still only plan on getting Spidey as of now though.

Hot toys has a Marvel Movieverse MASTER license. They can make figures from any marvel movie, including those films not made in-house by Marvel. This was announced Last year at Tokyo Toy show I believe.

Where was this announced? I remember last year the announcement of the Marvel movie license that at the time included Spider-Man, X-Men and Blade. I don't remember a full on Master license announcement....

Where was this announced? I remember last year the announcement of the Marvel movie license that at the time included Spider-Man, X-Men and Blade. I don't remember a full on Master license announcement....

Isn't obvious from Ghost Rider? Obviously X-Men, Spider-Man and Blade are bigger licenses/better movies, so of course they'd emphasize those.

It was in one of those catalogue dealies HT gives out at comic con and toy fairs. Eddie wong had a picture of it lemme see if I can find it.

Edit: Here ya go https://www.eddiewong.net/2009/07/19/itts-2009-hot-toys-whats-next-marvel-license/

Read the text below and he tells you what it says, Specifically the wording right under the pic.

Last edited:
Back