Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: The entire trilogy has potential for cool 1:6 scale figures rather the movie / character was good or not.

- Classic Spiderman
- Black Spiderman
- Venom
- Sandman
- Doc Ock
- Green Goblin
- Green Goblin II

I'd be getting classic Spider-Man and Doc Ock from that list. I like GG but didn't like the fact there were no facial expressions from Defoe.

:exactly: The entire trilogy has potential for cool 1:6 scale figures rather the movie / character was good or not.

- Classic Spiderman
- Black Spiderman
- Venom
- Sandman
- Doc Ock
- Green Goblin
- Green Goblin II

I'm going to go broke. :( :lol

....But at least I'll have Spidey!

orkxo8.jpg

This just made my day :rotfl

On a side note, I'd love to not only have Symbiote Spidey and New Goblin, but the Green Goblin as well, so I could have father and son displayed next to each other. :yess: :rock :drool

GG with extra Dafoe Portrait would be awesome.

I think they should do a Dafoe sculpt and have the mask go over it in pieces similar to how the t1000 biker helmet goes on ..an important aspect of the green goblins helmet is being able to slightly see Dafoe under it ..especially trough the goblins mouth where his real mouth is easily visible.

green-goblin.jpg

If Hot Toys half-arse the line like they do most of the time, you can at least expect one figure from each film for full use of the trilogy license they paid for. (seems to be the case with Blade trilogy so far) That means after Spidey from part 3, Doc Ock from part 2 and Green Goblin from part 1 are the most likely to happen. If that's the case, I'm perfectly fine if they end the line right there. By then the new Spidey reboot film would be almost out and we can look forward to stuff from that.

Last edited:
HT, just skip the Green Power Ranger Goblin and go straight to Dr Octopus.

FUUUUUU.

Green Goblin before Doc Ock, HT. You'll have experience with Dafoe's mug from your upcoming Platoon Elias.

(are they even listening? I didn't hear a response.)

Back