Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the original Stark Suit & the Upgraded Suit look good in the movies, but not as figures.
Apparently I'm really picky when it comes to Spidey, I like the Maguire and the ASM2 suits, but I haven't loved any Spidey movie yet.

To each their own. Suit has to look cool and make a badass impact on film. There can be a big difference of opinion on that. All I own checks those boxes.
I think a great film can change how you feel about a costume or design.

I’m a fan of the red and black.

as far as this is concerned, I’m not getting it unless the movie changes my mind.

I think a great film can change how you feel about a costume or design.
Yes, a design or costume can be elevated if it fits a great film perfectly, but that wouldn't change me not wanting this on my shelf for any reason. To each their own, of course. Collectors all use different criteria.

I hated the homemade suit when it showed up for PO until i watched the movie. Loved how they used it and ended up buying the figure. Don't love this design but if it has some memorable scenes i could change my mind.

New Sideshow BS, time limited pre-orders?

HGvCkAt.png

They've added it to most if not all the EX variants, which honestly who cares for most of them the add ons are rarely dealbreakers, but very odd they're apparently limiting the entire figure for this Spider-Man

That's bizarre since you can buy these figures from a million other places, none whom felt the need to place a BS.time limit.

Popcultcha have mentioned the same limited preorder window. Apparently due to "the request of Hot Toys"

For niche figures like this that they’re probably not getting a lot of orders for, I kinda get it. They better not start pulling this on more desirable releases.

:exactly:There is no way they will reveal the act 3 suit of the film in a figure before we haven’t even gotten a trailer or teaser yet. This suit will probably be a short scene
They revealed all 3 of Tom’s suits already, it’s not like this was the only one Marvel has shown. Unless you specifically mean Hot Toys.

If they wanted orders then they should have held it to the films release. I can only imagine that the upcoming slate of films and shows is just too much, they already had this done and they just want to cut if off, get it produced and out the door and done with and be satisfied with a much smaller production run.

Back