Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just shows they go with concept art first and sometimes the movie look changes. Looks alot better! They flipped the image on the whole package pic and has the gauntlet on his right hand. It looks as if it is only the left that has it.

Already preordered it but glad it is full black and gold. Watch at the end he gets a truer classic style suit moving forward.

This is 100% his existing suit stripped of it's outer layer. Look at the circuitry in the patterns. He'll have to make his own and it'll satisfy all the traditionalists for that aspect of the character. And they get to sell more toys.

Yea this suit is ass ugly. His second suit looks even worse. Mcu seems to like putting gold on Spider-Man and furthering the notion he is just iron boy.

I'm in for this now. I love black and gold -- but I do agree that the suit "final" suit is kinda ugly with that giant gold spider

Is everyone forgetting this probably isn't a full fledged suit, per se, but what is underneath the material of the upgraded suit? It's the tech you're not supposed to see UNDER the last suit you saw.

Last edited:
They updated the arm & hands! looks amazing but I'm still not getting him.
Looks like my MCU Spidey collection is going to stop at FFH.
PNyCwsoy7w4lErjDDvyoDuaZeBmxzeSlnM02.jpg

PNyCwsoy7w4lErjDDvyoDuaZeBmxzeSlnM09.jpg
PNyCwsoy7w4lErjDDvyoDuaZeBmxzeSlnM07.jpg

Last edited:
I think I will wait for the modified black and red suit as the definitive MCU Spider-Man.

If it is the upgrade suit, they'll complement eachother. Before and after.

This would also look good with Ronin, same color scheme

Back