1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last batch of Mysterio photos from me.

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

i need help, been thinking hard these past few weeks on which figure should i get. daredevil hot toys or this mysterio

Yeah im torn because someone in my local are is selling mysterio is 210 usd and dd for 162 usd
That’s a good price but if it were me i would get Mysterio, agree that HT will likely do a new DD in the next few years. The Netflix one has a very restrictive suit that can hamper articulation and you would think HT would improve on that.

thanks guys end up getting mysterio :)

edit: end up getting both couldnt pass on the price of the DD hehe

Last edited:
I am debating getting this as well!
no SpiderMan but I do have Iron Man. Give me your opinions on this figure overall.

I am debating getting this as well!
no SpiderMan but I do have Iron Man. Give me your opinions on this figure overall.
He is a great stand alone figure in my opinion. One of the best of 2021. The tailoring is incredible and stands out with that cape. You cantvgo wrong with having the helmet or head sculpt on him. If you wanted to go all out, you could add the drone package or pick up the stealth spider-man cheap to add to his display.

He is a great stand alone figure in my opinion. One of the best of 2021. The tailoring is incredible and stands out with that cape. You cantvgo wrong with having the helmet or head sculpt on him. If you wanted to go all out, you could add the drone package or pick up the stealth spider-man cheap to add to his display.

Ok perfect!!! It would be sort of random in the collection but I like the overall look. I am a sucker for villains and I think this will look good even without a Spider Man.

That's what I did....found the drone package at a local brick and mortar for a song and couldn't pass it up.

Back