1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting on mine... My seller asked me to pay the remainder last week which I did rightaway. After that: silence. So I asked when to expect the figure and he said it was new policy to ask for the remainder 2 weeks before the product was actually in stock. I guess not the most outrageous policy, but it sucks because when he asked to pay the remainder I'd figure I'd have the figure in hand within a few days... But still nothing. So hopefully next week when the 2 weeks are over. It also would've been nice if this change would've been communicated beforehand.

I'm still waiting on mine... My seller asked me to pay the remainder last week which I did rightaway. After that: silence. So I asked when to expect the figure and he said it was new policy to ask for the remainder 2 weeks before the product was actually in stock. I guess not the most outrageous policy, but it sucks because when he asked to pay the remainder I'd figure I'd have the figure in hand within a few days... But still nothing. So hopefully next week when the 2 weeks are over. It also would've been nice if this change would've been communicated beforehand.
wher'ed you order?

wher'ed you order?
I ordered from a local shop in Europe called Myth Factory (Belgium). I got word this morning that the figure is on it's way. So all is well and pretty much exactly the time he said it would be sent out. So I guess I might've been a bit impatient based on previous figures I bought from there. I can really recommend the shop, especially if you're based in Europe.

I got him in yesterday! I have to say I am really impressed. It's such an interesting and unique figure.

I love the fishbowl headsculpt. I actually prefer it without the lights on. That way you can see all the gorgeous color clouds on the inside of the dome. Details which get lost by the light when lit up. I made sure the light worked, but after that the batteries went back in the box.

The Gyllenhaal headsculpt is outstanding, but I won't be using that. Still a welcome late addition by Hot Toys.

The one thing I don't like is the flight stand. I'm not a fan of these in general, but with a caped figure they suck extra hard. I switched it out for a crotchgrabber which works perfectly.

Now enjoy some pictures

20220128_164412.jpg

20220128_164033.jpg

20220128_163932.jpg

20220128_163905.jpg

20220128_163958.jpg

I keep getting tempted by this figure.

I have the red and black spidey but I'm fine with just that. But while this figure just looks fantastic, I was "meh" with the character in the film.

I know I don't have much time before this one starts selling out and prices start going North. Just not sure I "need" it.

I have the red and black spidey but I'm fine with just that. But while this figure just looks fantastic, I was "meh" with the character in the film.

I know I don't have much time before this one starts selling out and prices start going North. Just not sure I "need" it.
All I can say is pictures don't do it justice. It is truly a spectacular figure. It is really remarkable.

You will know that you definitely need it, when you have it in hand, my friend!

I appreciate everyone else’s enthusiasm and it is a great figure but I would not say it is a “must-have”, especially if you were meh on the character in the film.

My non-Star Wars collection is very small but Mysterio is part of my mini Spidey collection, I wasn't a huge fan of the character (another ex Stark employee) but the design was fantastic and the figure is one of, if not the, best figures of last year.

I don't we'll ever get another Mysterio by HT, I'm glad I got him and he'll be great with the rest of the Spidey villains.

My non-Star Wars collection is very small but Mysterio is part of my mini Spidey collection, I wasn't a huge fan of the character (another ex Stark employee) but the design was fantastic and the figure is one of, if not the, best figures of last year.

I don't we'll ever get another Mysterio by HT, I'm glad I got him and he'll be great with the rest of the Spidey villains.
Hot toys will always be looking to reissue any figure if they see it going for a lot of money on ebay. Sad that they have sunk to this level.

I appreciate everyone else’s enthusiasm and it is a great figure but I would not say it is a “must-have”, especially if you were meh on the character in the film.
I disagree, this is the best Mysterio's outfit has ever been, and if you're a fan of the character in the comics, this is probably the best figure you'll ever get. Even if there was a classic version I don't think I'd go for it.

Back