1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys will always be looking to reissue any figure if they see it going for a lot of money on ebay. Sad that they have sunk to this level.

I don't disagree but they don't do that often and it won't be anytime soon either for someone like Mysterio (who I think will have a high secondary market price).

If that was the case, we'd have a ton more reissues. ANH Han and Chewie go for about a grand on eBay, have been out for half a decade and Hot Toys has still not reissued them.

I don't disagree but they don't do that often and it won't be anytime soon either for someone like Mysterio (who I think will have a high secondary market price).

If that was the case, we'd have a ton more reissues. ANH Han and Chewie go for about a grand on eBay, have been out for half a decade and Hot Toys has still not reissued them.
Where's that DX07 reissue eh?

Didn't they already reissued Han and Chewie? I seem to remember those two being the first of the hot toys reissue train. I am sure they will do a second reissue they way things are going.

Didn't they already reissued Han and Chewie? I seem to remember those two being the first of the hot toys reissue train. I am sure they will do a second reissue they way things are going.
They did TFA Han and Chewie. I doubt we will see another Harrison Ford figure from HT.

I disagree, this is the best Mysterio's outfit has ever been, and if you're a fan of the character in the comics, this is probably the best figure you'll ever get. Even if there was a classic version I don't think I'd go for it.
No question that if a person wants a Mysterio in their collection, absolutely get this figure. Probably the only one there will ever bee unless some 3rd party does a mediocre comic rendition.

But if someone doesn't feel like they need a Mysterio in their collection at all, I don't think they're going to regret passing on this figure.

I finally got this. This along with Dr. Octopus and Green Goblin will make up my sinister 3. Hopefully they make a Goblin that looks like the comic version eventually.

I finally got this. This along with Dr. Octopus and Green Goblin will make up my sinister 3. Hopefully they make a Goblin that looks like the comic version eventually.
I don't think they will save deep into the comic line any time soon. Although we would all love that, they have too much going on with the MCU line. Your best bet is to get the SooSoo Toys version.

It’s funny you can’t see the other half of that but my son took two bites out of it on either side and said “look dad, biscuit underpants”.

Ah gotcha, now your avatar pic makes sense :lol

Interesting to know members' stories behind their avatar pic/username.

I think everyone on this board knows :rotfl
Maybe even outside of this board too.. 😆
Your admiration to Brie's Carol Danvers is.. legendary. ✨

0A43B72D-1287-45FB-8A56-0E51024002B6.gif

Back