1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CC54FBA4-D5E7-4105-BE4F-0ADE0E0D5923.jpeg

Last edited:
Opened mine earlier just to do a quick inspection and test the light up feature...

Really impressed with the brightness of the fishbowl when lit up. Quite easy to access too. Sadly the seam along the inside of the bottom of the cape has split in a couple of places exposing the wire underneath, so I've reached out to SSC regarding that. The JG sculpt still does absolutely nothing for me and will be staying in the box....but that's not an issue as I wasn't going to display it anyway.

It's Sneaky (Retro Version). A figure I, ironically, don't own lol.
ah, gotcha, I thought it was a comic accurate Ironman and got excited for a second. Wish they'd make a 12 inch modular Ironman, or something similar.
Opened mine earlier just to do a quick inspection and test the light up feature...

Really impressed with the brightness of the fishbowl when lit up. Quite easy to access too. Sadly the seam along the inside of the bottom of the cape has split in a couple of places exposing the wire underneath, so I've reached out to SSC regarding that. The JG sculpt still does absolutely nothing for me and will be staying in the box....but that's not an issue as I wasn't going to display it anyway.
damn, that looks gorgeous, where'd you get it from, sideshow? You CONUS?

Sounds like you'd be an ideal contestant for that obnoxious Sideshow YouTube show, "How to be a POSER". :rotfl Not to imply that you're obnoxious.......all of the time. :banana
Hmm, me? A poser? Well, are you telling me you're not actually Sarah Michelle Gellar?! Who's the real poser...?! :cuckoo:

Hmm, me? A poser? Well, are you telling me you're not actually Sarah Michelle Gellar?! Who's the real poser...?! :cuckoo:
:lol
No I'm not SMG, but I DO have FIVE different 1/6 SIdeshow Buffy figures stashed away somewhere (garage, I think). So no, I pose no threat (pun intended) to your reign as Poser Supreme!

BTW, my Rescue arrived today from PCZ. Gave it a quick once over - looks & feels quite nice! I'll provide a more detailed review (and in the correct thread lol) once I get a chance to set her up.

Ordered 9/6/19, delivered 9/7/21. If not for Labor Day yesterday it would have arrived exactly 2 years to the day after ordering from Sideshow. I’m really impressed with the detail on him.

Attachments

• 87EB1E50-4B0C-4ADA-9438-C7B54D5F3984.jpeg
    87EB1E50-4B0C-4ADA-9438-C7B54D5F3984.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 1937E3CE-B4B8-43F7-9BAD-06E4DD93566E.jpeg
    1937E3CE-B4B8-43F7-9BAD-06E4DD93566E.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 95
gorgeous pics guys, jealous honestly, won't be getting mine for a bit

Still figure of the year over Iron Patriot for me. HT still needs to go next level and introduce a USB light feature to really let these figures shine on your shelf without the dumb batteries and battery compartments.

Made a little unboxing and showcase video. This figure is AMAZING.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I really want to make a shelf dedicated to Spider-Man villains. They are so wacky and so interesting. This guy looks like the perfect one to start with?

Not gonna lie, I really want to make a shelf dedicated to Spider-Man villains. They are so wacky and so interesting. This guy looks like the perfect one to start with?
Clearly the best made villain so far. Problem is, projecting forward, will there be more villains made? No idea on that one.

Back