1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody order him from other websites? He coming sooner or later for you guys?

rib8D5el.jpg

KmsCPLql.jpg

u96QTo0l.jpg

Fantastic figure.

Swapped out the flight pole for a crotch-grabber, Hot Toys can fug off for not including the option of a crotch-grabber stand with ALL their figures.

Cheap Bastardos.

Looking great fellas! The start of my money pit on my way to some sort of Sinister Six. Not sure how it will play out with either small components of some like the VG Spideys or live action villains from No Way Home. Maybe a combo, time will tell!

Just got this bad boy in today. This figure is incredible. He is a standout amongst the collection. I get rock hard looking at it. (y)

Damn screw for the neck light was the tightest I've ever had on a HT figure. Seems like they didn't drill the hole properly, almost stripped the screw head. :oops:

Got mine from Sideshow yesterday and opened him up today. Really is a phenomenal figure.

Just got this bad boy in today. This figure is incredible. He is a standout amongst the collection. I get rock hard looking at it. (y)

Damn screw for the neck light was the tightest I've ever had on a HT figure. Seems like they didn't drill the hole properly, almost stripped the screw head. :oops:
TMI.

undefined - Imgur.gif

Lmaooooo seeing someone destroy a Hulkbuster like that would actually be quite entertaining to watch. I'm all for it! :lol

Back