1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alter Ego, but I haven’t heard of any retailers getting him yet so I don’t think it’s just them waiting on Beck.
Guess we'll wait and see, but I only ever get charged when the shipment is coming soon. I've been purchasing from PCZ for years now and I've never been charged and not received the item within 1-2 weeks.

Guess we'll wait and see, but I only ever get charged when the shipment is coming soon. I've been purchasing from PCZ for years now and I've never been charged and not received the item within 1-2 weeks.
Just received my invoice from PCZ as well. The timing you stated has also been my experience with them.

For those of you who ordered through Comic Concepts, they shipped my figure on Saturday. So be on the lookout

Im absolutely love this figure. The detailing alone is such a pure joy. Gonna hate to take out the batteries because the light up head is so worth it.

5E725930-8F1C-486F-B010-BE3038A64E70.jpeg

I might use my Sideshow rewards on Mysterio, once he's showing in stock. I don't have much but don't want to allow them to expire, and Mysterio is one cool looking figure.

Hey y’all! Had a Q, wanted some thoughts, I got mine in, ended up needing a new cape from SS since the first one had some failing glue, the flap covering the wire had come undone. Now I kinda wanna fix the cape - any suggestions on what type of glue I can use?? Thank you!!

Attachments

• B8815766-087E-4C27-B86A-AE6F8BE7EFCF.jpeg
    B8815766-087E-4C27-B86A-AE6F8BE7EFCF.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 71CEE557-9F59-4753-A600-BF47547F2E8F.jpeg
    71CEE557-9F59-4753-A600-BF47547F2E8F.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 54
  • 6AF7416B-8FA2-441F-B2E4-3CDA8BA5EF5B.jpeg
    6AF7416B-8FA2-441F-B2E4-3CDA8BA5EF5B.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 51
I don't have a particular favorite brand but you'll want to find something labeled as "fabric glue", which should stay flexible when dry. And probably a bottle with a small nozzle applicator, or just use a toothpick or something as you wont want to overdo it on something that small

Got my figure from Comic Concepts and my god this looks incredible in person. They also sent me a free comic too so that was really nice

I don't have a particular favorite brand but you'll want to find something labeled as "fabric glue", which should stay flexible when dry. And probably a bottle with a small nozzle applicator, or just use a toothpick or something as you wont want to overdo it on something that small
Yeah Singer makes a fabric glue - used to be at Target, a craft store would have Fabri-tac - point is it's a flexible glue. Tho I would just get someone to stitch that from the looks of it.

Had no interest in the figure, but I had to pick up this fantastic headsculpt. No idea what character I’ll make from it yet, but just too dang good not to have for a future project.

*insert poorly done phone photo*
7943A2A1-5AEB-439B-B6AD-670D42A2986F.jpeg

Back