1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far from home was an entertaning film. Gyllenhaal was excellent, but he always is. I like The Amazing Spider-Man film more, but that is probably just me. These are fun and light-hearted, the dialogue is witty but they lack good stories and menacing villains.

Am I missing something? Am I in the minority of people who thought the movie was excellent?

I think most people enjoyed it. I just feel there are a few MCU movies that are more filler and therefore are hard to really connect to and this is one of those for me. Also not a big fan of some of the style and character choices. I can see how people like it though and think it's fun

Far from home was an entertaning film. Gyllenhaal was excellent, but he always is. I like The Amazing Spider-Man film more, but that is probably just me. These are fun and light-hearted, the dialogue is witty but they lack good stories and menacing villains.
I'd disagree, the villains are probably the most interesting and well done thing in these movies. The dialogue and plot in general is terrible, while their characterization of Peter is completely wrong and drives me nuts.

Mysterio is one of my favorite characters, but not sure about that suit material lasting very long
I've always been a fan of this design and of Mysterio. I figure if the suit dies I can commission a non pleather one that's more durable down the road. Only issue would be getting the chest piece off to put the new suit on. I wouldn't miss this figure for anything really, not that I wouldn't prefer something more plastic and less pleather.

Is he shipping from sideshow yet now that they have the video up? I don't have it ordered through them, but I understand they're the guys distributing it for America. I had this thread watched but it's not updating me anymore.

I've always been a fan of this design and of Mysterio. I figure if the suit dies I can commission a non pleather one that's more durable down the road. Only issue would be getting the chest piece off to put the new suit on. I wouldn't miss this figure for anything really, not that I wouldn't prefer something more plastic and less pleather.

Is he shipping from sideshow yet now that they have the video up? I don't have it ordered through them, but I understand they're the guys distributing it for America. I had this thread watched but it's not updating me anymore.
I have him ordered through Sideshow and my mid-August final payment was pushed out to September. Hopefully someone in late August will be charged so we won't have to wait for too long.

From a couple I seen on FB, they are in AU and got it from Sideshow's distribution warehouse in HK (didn't know they had one there). Guy from AU said he has received items from both there and the one in California previously. I thought SS was only a HT distributor for NA and the UK?

From a couple I seen on FB, they are in AU and got it from Sideshow's distribution warehouse in HK (didn't know they had one there). Guy from AU said he has received items from both there and the one in California previously. I thought SS was only a HT distributor for NA and the UK?
I'm in AU and I got my Cap EG figure from Sideshow sent from HK, which was weird as they'd always previously come the USA.
My SS Mysterio order was pushed out to September, so hopefully I will get him next month.

I just got an email that I will be charged on the 31st for my full payment. I just preordered like a month ago so I hope by the end of next week I get him. I'm U.S.

I just got an email that I will be charged on the 31st for my full payment. I just preordered like a month ago so I hope by the end of next week I get him. I'm U.S.
Very cool. I could see this being one of those figures that arrives in stock quickly and sells out fast because the run was low.

Very cool. I could see this being one of those figures that arrives in stock quickly and sells out fast because the run was low.
I agree. Was wondering when this would arrive at SS compared to TW. Not too bad of a wait. HK prices were too ridiculous.

Impressive figure and I hope HT makes the likely Sinister Six.

I agree. Was wondering when this would arrive at SS compared to TW. Not too bad of a wait. HK prices were too ridiculous.

Impressive figure and I hope HT makes the likely Sinister Six.
Yeah the HK sellers are really milking it on this one. They’re pocketing up to $100 over what he costs there.

Looks like many others on FB got the email today too. No Cap situation so that is very good.

I'm in AU and I got my Cap EG figure from Sideshow sent from HK, which was weird as they'd always previously come the USA.
My SS Mysterio order was pushed out to September, so hopefully I will get him next month.
Did yr endgame cap come in hot toys brown box, as in USA item indicated on the brown box?

Did yr endgame cap come in hot toys brown box, as in USA item indicated on the brown box?
Yeah, it did. Everything from SS has come in the shipper box, the only time they don't is if I buy them from Toys Buying Agent in HK as he gets them directly from the HT toys, but he ships them really well.

Back