1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSC_9179 resize.png

Hot Toys or bust for me. The current Goblin from some 3rd party looks good, not really on the 3rd party Doc Ock.

Toys era Goblin is perfect. The only downside is no Dafoe headsculpt, but Hot toys leave a spare HS out half the time anyway. Doc ock is less perfect, and looks a bit crappy if not posed well. But if you pose his coat and tenticles right, and leave his goggles on, he looks frickin' amazing on display. He really stands out.

Goblin and Doc Ock would be great additions...
Have a look.at the Toys Era The Ock (Doc Ock) and The Fiend (Green Goblin) if you aren't aware of them. I have them, an Mysterio and the Jazz Dioramas Iron Scavenger (Vulture) on pre-order. The villains shelf can be done!

Have a look.at the Toys Era The Ock (Doc Ock) and The Fiend (Green Goblin) if you aren't aware of them. I have them, an Mysterio and the Jazz Dioramas Iron Scavenger (Vulture) on pre-order. The villains shelf can be done!
I was so tempted by the Iron Scavenger but recently just decided against it because he's just so big that he would overcrowd my shelf, as i also am getting Venom and Mysterio. And Carnage if/when they make him. And Tobey and Andrew Spider-men. And who knows what villains they will make out of No Way Home, it's a great time to be a Spidey fan.

My Spidey shelf so far:

Attachments

• IMG_20210929_153820.jpg
    IMG_20210929_153820.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 71
Hot Toys - Venom/Mysterio/Electro
Toys Era - Doc Ock/Green Goblin
Jazz Dioramas - Vulture
Accessories - HT SM3 Sandman/VG Classic SM Scorpion tail/HT FFH Molten Man base

Incoming: Carnage, Venom 2.0?, NWH Sinister Six?, Sony's Kraven?

It is possible Sony could finally spin a Sinister Six out of NWH so we could have to wait longer for more villains.

Last edited:
I was so tempted by the Iron Scavenger but recently just decided against it because he's just so big that he would overcrowd my shelf, as i also am getting Venom and Mysterio. And Carnage if/when they make him. And Tobey and Andrew Spider-men. And who knows what villains they will make out of No Way Home, it's a great time to be a Spidey fan.

My Spidey shelf so far:
Nice shelf - what's the New Goblin figure like? I'm hoping to get a black Spidey from SM3 one day, and I've debated on getting ASM2 Garfield, but now will wait to see what comes from NWH.

Hot Toys - Venom/Mysterio/Electro
Toys Era - Doc Ock/Green Goblin
Jazz Dioramas - Vulture
Accessories - HT SM3 Sandman/VG Classic SM Scorpion tail/HT FFH Molten Man base

Incoming: Carnage, Venom 2.0?, NWH Sinister Six?, Sony's Kraven?

It is possible Sony could finally spin a Sinister Six out of NWH so we could have to wait longer for more villains.
I've passed on ASM2 Electro and hope he's improved for NWH.
I'm still debating Venom (I can live without a white spider, but he's so much bigger than the comic character. Of course if Holland Spidey and Venom actually.do meet, his value will increase.
We also have the Morbius movie coming out soon too.

I've passed on ASM2 Electro and hope he's improved for NWH.
I'm still debating Venom (I can live without a white spider, but he's so much bigger than the comic character. Of course if Holland Spidey and Venom actually.do meet, his value will increase.
We also have the Morbius movie coming out soon too.
Just get them close to comic book looks and I'm in. ASM villains were so bad. Still disappointed with Shocker in HC.

Just get them close to comic book looks and I'm in. ASM villains were so bad. Still disappointed with Shocker in HC.
I completely forgot the Shocker was in HC, that's how forgettable he was!

Nice shelf - what's the New Goblin figure like? I'm hoping to get a black Spidey from SM3 one day, and I've debated on getting ASM2 Garfield, but now will wait to see what comes from NWH.
The New Goblin figure is really good, especially for an old release. Great headsculpt, great accessories. Tobey and Andrew will def be made after No Way Home, i only got New Goblin a year back to go with my future Raimi Spider-man.

The New Goblin figure is really good, especially for an old release. Great headsculpt, great accessories. Tobey and Andrew will def be made after No Way Home, i only got New Goblin a year back to go with my future Raimi Spider-man.
New Goblin looks Hot Toys quality. It is a good look in general. Doc Ock's trench coat and head sculpt just isn't there for me.

New Goblin looks Hot Toys quality. It is a good look in general. Doc Ock's trench coat and head sculpt just isn't there for me.
His trench coat is ridiculously big when you get him out the box, but if you crease it up on the wire frame round the back it looks really good and a lot more accurate to the film. And honestly i don' t see a problem with the headsculpt if you leave the goggles on, it looks like Molina. It's the expression/eyes behind the goggles that mess it up.

Attachments

• IMG_20210929_224955.jpg
    IMG_20210929_224955.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 43

Ahhhhhhhh Goblin looks awesome...

Thanks for showing me these.

I got that notice 3 weeks ago and still nadda. I think he’s really suffering from some of these port delays.
I got my notice from PCZ though. Their notices are on the ball each and every time. Did you get yours from SS?

Back